Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How to Win Solo Queues

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BigDaddyYur

06-12-2010

You don't because I never do. Went from -15 to tryharding and going +41 and still have terrible teammates every single game that I play. Someone teach me how to win solo queues when everyone on your team goes super negative because I don't see how. I don't think I can even remember the last time I won a solo queue, elo depresses me, come comfort me.

Commodore Frank

Adjudicator

06-12-2010

Well, some people may be hopeless, but you could always try to send them a step in the right direction by giving friendly tips.

jrude

06-12-2010

play support characters

Erichilles

06-12-2010

play a tank or support character, avoid junglers. I find this helps, but maybe i'm just better at tank/support than i am at jungling

Vindeen

06-12-2010

Sivir. AP TF. Karthus. Heimerdinger. Ashe. Anything with a global ult

PhillipJokar

06-12-2010

Play Mundo.

Tank/DPS their entire team.

Tank/DPS towers like they're nothing.

Win.

Marias

06-12-2010

Told u yur use janna /end

Beegly Boogs

06-12-2010

Why does my brother have +98 from solo queue if you can't win them? :|

BigDaddyYur

06-12-2010

I see the suggestions of support/tank, but why would I tank if my team does nothing but die and does literally 0 damage every fight. Maybe a little over-exaggerated, but the hyperbole is representative of every single solo queue. Something tells me it has to do with elo failing to properly MM people because people that go 0/10 every game shouldn't be in the same elo as someone who goes 20/0 every game. Rant rant rant QQ.

SavageMinnow

06-12-2010

The best way to beat the solo Q system is to stop using it. Premades are the only way to have a reliable experience in this game, through no fault of RIOT or anything. It's just impossible to get this many people in a game and not have at least one or two complete and total morons in most of them.