New Skins Now Available!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Obamalogic

10-11-2011

why does teemo get so many skins and many other champs are left in the dust **** teemo

Nasty Neighbor

10-11-2011

Irelia is walking on air. My brain arghhh -head explodes-

Gloribhem

10-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BG Luthin View Post
Im happy about new teemo and irelia skins and all, but champions like trundle rumble and so on really could use some love riot. Trundle has two horrible skins(only horrible if you dont like comical skins) and rumble only has two as well. I am just saying Irelia and teemo have more then enough skins we need to share the love. (And possibly give kassadin a new skin for me since he has a re skin and two broken skins)
Wow.... you just.... baffle me. Irelia came out before trundle, and only had 2 skins. This is her 3rd new skin, not counting the original. wtf you talkin about saying she has plenty to go around? She had just as many as trundle up until this point. Also you're asking for a new kass skin? He has loads of them. Stop being so hypocritical and self centered. Riot is coming out with skins and will continue to do so. His Warbringer Kass skin is beastly anyway so go enjoy that one while people like swain, trundle, Janna, Soraka, and urgot all only have 3 total skins. Irelia just left that list with this new skin.

Syrant

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeX View Post
Sometimes, when I am alone, I go into a corner and pretend I am a carrot.
You are everything we strive to be. Never let anything get you down, man.

sibby

10-11-2011

I'm still waiting for Emo Teemo!

cutcheese

10-11-2011

superhero champions sweet two favorite things together

Andros Goven

10-11-2011

Just when you thought Teemo couldn't get any cuter...

BeerNAle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-11-2011

Aw yeah, more Teemo skins.

Just what we needed.

cutcheese

10-11-2011

o new skin idea ostrich swain ... he turns into an ostrich wen he ults

Fudoka

10-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gloribhem View Post
Wow.... you just.... baffle me. Irelia came out before trundle, and only had 2 skins. This is her 3rd new skin, not counting the original. wtf you talkin about saying she has plenty to go around? She had just as many as trundle up until this point. Also you're asking for a new kass skin? He has loads of them. Stop being so hypocritical and self centered. Riot is coming out with skins and will continue to do so. His Warbringer Kass skin is beastly anyway so go enjoy that one while people like swain, trundle, Janna, Soraka, and urgot all only have 3 total skins. Irelia just left that list with this new skin.
Exactly what I thought when I read the original comment.

But thanks for listening to us Riot and finally coming out with an Irelia skin! Makes me happy =). Oh, and an awesome teemo skin to boot. If Riot's gonna start having a super hero & villain theme, count me in.