Favorite Dominion Champ

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mooola

10-11-2011

tf and leblanc. sometimes vayne-__-

5imple

10-11-2011

Kennen

Jon Bunch

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-11-2011

Irelia, I love me some running around interrupting captures with my ultimate from a pretty nice distance while getting great movespeed with Force of Nature. And that stun is just amazing.

Hate Flash on Dominion, gotta run that Ghost - Ignite.

Korica Riftaxe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-11-2011

Skarner and Renekton are my top two, followed somewhere close by AD Sion.

What Sion lacks in AOE damage or speed he makes up for in the fact that his Ult allows him to literally stand under a tower in a group of people and out-lifesteal the damage he takes. Its insanely fun.

hitkilla

Recruiter

10-11-2011

triforce jarvan is pretty decent

Furrral

10-11-2011

Pantheon. His ult can save a point from being capped and I find his kit to be useful in battle too.

Also frequently used: Gangplank, Xin Zhao, Irelia, Warwick, Singed, Ezreal, Vayne.

Rammus is too boring on this map.

Also, I never use Flash in Dominion.

DeathsHand245

10-11-2011

Blitz for sure so much fun pulling them into or away from cap points plus his ult makes people sad face =)

theBlaha

10-11-2011

Lux. One bind, one slow and a really long range interrupt. Plus people really don't expect her to wreck them in a fight.

My other favorite is Leona. Tank her out with some boosts to damage and she will just lock down a capture point. Oh, and, dem stuns.

Labomba

10-11-2011

My best pick is Heimer, however Pantheon is very fun and feels more beastly than he does on SR.

Not a fan of Flash on Dom. I'd rather take Heal, Exhaust or something to keep me defending a point for another few seconds over an escape where dying isn't a huge penalty. Escape summoner spells just seem really weak.

WexAndywn

Recruiter

10-11-2011

Twisted Fate.
If you can get his build right, he does insane damage on his fourth attack, and it's hilarious.

Not to mention the fact his ultimate covers basically half the map.