Favorite Dominion Champ

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JiggTastic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-11-2011

Blitz here too!

I find that flash and ignite are pretty much my go to spells. It makes for a good way to escape or reposition for a RG haha.

I don't know how other Blitz's are building, but I go

Sheen- Boots - Zeal- Boots of Lucidity/Mobility- BFF- Trinity- Infinity Edge

By the time I'm finished with that I have a nice amount of kills and assist from helping defend or take points.

STARFÎRE

10-11-2011

swain

Simply X

10-11-2011

Pantheon is a boss on Dominion. You can literally jump to an adjacent point if you're needed which makes him a great defender for his team even if he's out attacking and vise-versa.

Cenerae

10-11-2011

Lux and Evelynn are my two favorites.

Lux makes a much better defender than people give her credit for. Her range lets her dance around nodes and she has a slow and a root to help keep people away. Being able to lazer from one node to a nearby one almost is always a good thing. Just get CDR and you can delay caps for a long time, or force the enemy to run you down (whereupon you just root and kite them anyway).

Evelynn's incredibly underestimated. Early on she's practically useless, but once you have a trinity force and are lvl 6 you can start taking people out pretty easily. She's surprisingly effective at 1v1 combats, can ninja cap with ease because of her stealth (and can escape with her stealth too, new stealth detection gear or no. They don't even come close to countering her), and can jump into a losing fight, catch everyone by surprise, and turn them round.

I run exhaust and ghost on pretty much everyone. Exhaust because melee champs are so rampant, and ghost because it lets you be more mobile around the map.

icyfroggy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-11-2011

I use Hermerdinger with Revive And Clarity :P

bluemind210

10-11-2011

Kayle and Kog'maw

Ghost and exaust x100% better than flash.

F8L Fool

10-11-2011

Defending bottom as Singed is amazing, "What you want to cap my shrine?! *FLING* Begone!"

and the poison ticks help so much when a big group tries to cap it! I like Singed a lot on this game mode

Nekrogen

10-11-2011

Decimating bottom lane with Ryze is so satisfying. But now my queue times are somewhere near 20-30 minutes

I run flash promote, because Ryze really shines with the gap closer and will literally allow a capture against everyone except heimerdinger and yorick.

T Spín

10-11-2011

Glass cannon nidalee. Shoot max damage spears at people capping points because they don't move to dodge it.

Harikicks

Recruiter

10-11-2011

Akali, Ryze and Shaco.. (with Ghost all the time)