Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Favorite Dominion Champ

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fuxalt

10-19-2011

I use Twitch. Flash is useless on Dominion. I always get exhaust and ghost. Exhaust is awesome to get the windmill at the start.

Immediately weakens the teams attack strength and allows a beacon for your team mates to gang a champion without any signaling.

Mysterage

10-19-2011

Ehhh, up until today...Xerath was quickly my favorite Dominion King (even got MVP once as him...as Xerath!) But, now that Graves is out...ahhhh, playing him...I think I ****ed in my pants. O.o

EDIT: WTF I can't say ****???

Kalarepa

10-20-2011

I don't know why, but I love playing Kayle and rushing Ionic Spark. It just looks so cool, when I'm attacking.
Also, Twisted Fate when you proc Sheen, Ionic Spark, SoTD, Stacked Deck and Pick a Card at the same time. Enemies are like "oh, here comes a single autoattack... WHAT THE F..K!"

Jenbuu

10-20-2011

i play katarina alot in dom, ulty can be used pretty much most of the team fights if your playing her right cause of her passive, and shes good at interupting captures with bouncing blades and closing the gap with her E

Enchantz

10-20-2011

Pantheon and Akali

DJTK

10-20-2011

So far, I have only used Sivir in Dom with Exhaust/Ghost.

Albert Dakkar

10-20-2011

Gangplank. But Graves is giving him a run for his money. Man is he fun to play.

Kiddalee

10-20-2011

I love Sona! She speed-buffs everybody, interrupts with her mile-away poke, and builds great damage with the amount of free gold Dominion gives. Before yesterday, I took two Es and a Q right away because the levelling was so fast I'd have W as soon as I got to Windmill. I like taking Promote with Sona, as the minion kills people for me when I'm martyred, or I can hasten minions to a capture.

Kiddalee

10-20-2011

Oh yeah, forgot about Flash. Well, I take it when I attempt to play ranged DPS. They run so faulking slow anyways, I can't Ghost away from an enemy's Ghost. But I'm not good at ranged DPS on Dominion.

Apatheas

10-20-2011

i play ryze for his crazy burst and and rammus when he's not banned