Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Favorite Dominion Champ

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kromacia

10-19-2011

For me it has to be Irelia or Riven. trying out Renekton on it he's pretty fun as well.

Argotto

10-19-2011

Shaco. He is finally viable for something.

Unlimited Ltd

10-19-2011

I enjoy going bot as Maokai or Alistar, and have had some fun games with Singed and Yorick.

Darkehuman

10-19-2011

Kayle is incredibly fun for me. Reckoning hits like a tank once you have enough AP and Righteous Fury spam can bring down the highest health champions. The heal is decent once it's at level 5 (movement speed buff is amazing) and don't get me started on the ultimate. It turns fights around in your favour in the two seconds that it lasts and only has around a thirty second cooldown at level 3.

iProbie

10-19-2011

any tanky melee champs with some sort of cc (udyr, olaf, jax, sion, xin, poppy)

because most of the times my teammates are just too stubborn and pick squishy ranged with little to no cc

Ragels

10-19-2011

Kayle. A lot of people underestimate her and think she's a free kill.

'Do people still find flash useful on Dominion?'
Not particularly. Ghost is mandatory for getting to points for clutch defenses or caps. Flash just has too long of a CD and there aren't a lot of great spots to juke people with it. That, paired with the drastically lower respawn timers, meaning it's not as big of a deal if you die kind of makes it really lackluster. Exhaust or Ignite with Ghost, every game.

Nightwolfneo

10-19-2011

i like Ryze, i've had some grate games with him. i did however kill 4 champs on kayle last night ( no gunblade) to save windmill and win my team the match, Kass and talon weakened them enough before dieing so i could kill them and the minions so the tower had like 1 hp or so on it. i am diffidently playing Kayle more cause I'm getting a bit bored with Ryze lately. also i really love this game mode!

Cocoabutter

10-19-2011

Blitz, Moakai, Heimer are my favorites at the moment.

I Enzo I

10-19-2011

Jax, Ashe, and Teemo depending on their team composition.

Ghost > Flash btw, Flash is VERY lackluster in dominion in my opinion.

IS1429332aa9b633

10-19-2011

I discovered Yorick during the free week and really liked him.