Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Favorite Dominion Champ

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IntFam

10-13-2011

I LOVE playing Leona on Dominion, and Sion.

Shiftymcgrif

10-13-2011

Talon
For the reason of getting away via his ult, and having lots of burst damage all around (I usually stack armor pen. items).

I made a short video of Talon in dominion: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4BR-enF_1M (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4BR-enF_1M)

IronManZ

10-13-2011

Flash is an escape mechanism. Are you an internal tester for Riot? Maybe you're one of those guys who thinks Flash is useless when it's the single-handely the biggest problem of SR.

Elealar

10-13-2011

Ezreal, probably. Singed, Sona, Soraka, Zilean, Kassadin & Udyr are pretty high up there too. And Anivia, Cassiopeia & Karthus are always awesome to play.

But I'm gonna say Ezreal. Doesn't hurt he's also my pick for the strongest or the second strongest Dominion champ (up there with Zilean); he kites and pokes so well, and starting with a Brutalizer, 21/9/0 & ArPen/X/CDR/AD runes you are dishing out 150 point Mystic Shots & 100 point auto attacks on level 4 (level 3 not yet since you skill Arcane Shift twice for the CDR to get mid in timely fashion; Arcane Shift over the wall to mid, then again over the obstacle next to mid to minimize the run time to speed shrine).

And yeah, I still pick Flash on 70% of the champs. All the walls mean the skill is awesome for juking people and as I almost solely play poking champs (and one of the my melee champs is Udyr with whom you need a gap closer), it just has incredible utility. On Singed it's obviously Ghost/Revive & Trollface.

Yoshikirb

10-18-2011

Irelia, Udyr and Trundle! I especially love Trundle on Dominion. With all those AD champs running around, his rabid bite and ult seem especially useful

Rizenxin

10-18-2011

I prefer ranged toons: Kog, Xer, Corki, Ryze, Trist, etc. Yorick's a maybe when I get to buy him. <3 toons that persist after death.

Don't use flash as I try to avoid situations where I'd need it. And situations where I *do* need it, I tend to get focused. The CS doesn't have as many walls to safety flash to as SR does.

KaXaSA

10-18-2011

Quote:
GeneralMills:
Personally I have been sporting Blitzcrank. He can out run pretty much every other champ (except maybe Rammus). I have had people waste Flash to try and catch me...

Do people still find flash useful on dominion?

Anyway, who do you guys play?

be sure to check those numbers because i find it funny how teemo (the SWIFT scout) move quick got nerfed.. you know 22 sec cd 3 sec duration while.. blitz overdrive got 15 sec cd 8 sec duration....

about flash.
i prefer ghost and sometimes i don't pick any of them.

fav champ.
Shaco (AD) and Teemo.

ManaPowered

10-18-2011

Alistar most of the time. When I have competent teammates that don't underestimate Malzahar, I take him bot.

ammayhem

10-18-2011

Poppy, Teemo, Rammus. Going to work on some Maokai and Janna sometime soon.

FlongerDonger

10-19-2011

I personal use Pantheon because of his Manjump and he just dominates the enemy team And i don't use Flash on dominion i can see it being useful but all in all you won't have a situation that you'd need it because of how small the map is compared to summoners rift.