Favorite Dominion Champ

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 30
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rallen320

10-11-2011

i have alot of fun with cait. Her traps can really help defend caps, even more if you bring garrison.

i still bring flash on her and ezreal, but i like ghost on garen, since a speed buffs helps a little more then a short blink if your trying to get to a point

OverlordZinc

10-11-2011

I enjoy irelia xin and akali. I want to do 6 stacks lvl 16 buffed cho soon though!

I think Flash isnt as necessary as it is on SR. I'd take Garrison over it anyday

Blanq820

10-11-2011

I sport Singed because I think he's just hilarious and still very speedy. I haven't had one game as him yet where I wasn't bringing a 2nd champ down almost permanently to bottom just so I didnt capture their bottom objective, even though I would still neutralize it a fair bit XD

I also sport Gragas some because he's all AoE which helps immensly in keeping teams from capping objectives (or pushing someone into the middle of your turret :-p) still working out just what order I should build him though so he doesnt drop like a freakin' rock.

GordonFreemanJr

10-11-2011

I like bruisers because I usually play solo mid/top but AP casters are meh so yeah playin a lot of Yorick recently and doin pretty good

Clubbems

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-11-2011

I only take flash on champs that have no gap closer. Brand is godly with flash. Come out of fog on top, flash ult w e q everything melts.

Skylam

10-11-2011

i am about 13-1 on my nocturne, he is my fav was undefeated on him till today -.-

Sahren

10-11-2011

For dominion basicly only use katarina, swain and skarner. they are really strong there, or at least i've been doing well with them.

Lots of fun smashing QWE with skarner after 10'

Vuliev

10-11-2011

Kassadin is tons of fun in Dominion.

Sodaen

10-11-2011

Akali, Poppy, Gangplank and Kog'Maw are all really powerful there.

Perhaps overpowered?!

Kineticc1

10-11-2011

Sad to say I tend to play the so called "OP" champs when it comes to Dominion. Akali, Jax, Singed, Gangplank, Garen, Kog'Maw. Really the list goes on. I am one of those people that does not try and shy away from the OP and try and play something a little less OP just to say, "I only won because I played something OP." I want to win and like to win, so why not play the champs that give you the best possibility at doing just that? That is just my opinion, but most of the time I have a good time playing because I am able to carry my team to a win with some solid play and team coordination.

12345612 ... 30