A map is not fun when you can't play the champs you enjoy

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bête Noire

10-20-2011

Enough said. I win tons of games with Pantheon, but who wants to play a herpaderp no-skill boring champion just to win. I'd much rather be able to pick a champion I enjoy, like Kennen, but I can't because this map is so **** imbalanced. There is no way to make half the champions work on this map. Did Riot even test Dominion for balance before they released it?

altairian

10-20-2011

Uhh...kennen is pretty good in Dominion. Maybe you should actually TRY these heroes you want to play, instead of just assuming they're bad because nobody else picks them.

Mightyal

10-20-2011

People have said a lot of **** about heroes in DOM. But honestly, I've seen just about every one of them wreck behinds, including Sona.

MrSmileyy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2011

just tried two of my fav but supposedly bad champs, ori and sona. They did great. One major thing thats been helping me is item building, I dont blitz for complete items anymore, i spatter what I need to survive and be a threat, then fill it out.

Bête Noire

10-20-2011

Champs like Kennen who are tactical and rely upon their ult are far less effective in dominion than champs that just go qwer MASSIVE DAMAGE U DEAD. I'm looking at you Panth, Talon, Nocturne etc. Kennen just can't stand up in this mode. If you had success then you were either not playing against these champs, or the players were incredibly bad.

Brackhar

Features Designer

10-20-2011
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Kennen has historically done quite well on the map, particularly when used as a hit and run caster to leverage his mobility and poking.

altairian

10-20-2011

Or maybe we're better than you? No offense but you don't seem to be accounting for that possibility. Champs with long range attacks make great point defenders. Maybe you should try defending your points? ;D

Wykedone

10-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by underagefemale View Post
People have said a lot of **** about heroes in DOM. But honestly, I've seen just about every one of them wreck behinds, including Sona.
Yeah I played a game earlier today with a Sona that wrecked the other team.

Argotto

10-20-2011

Vlad is pretty garbage in this mode ;(

I feel your pain, but I still enjoy the mode, mainly because I can play champs like shaco who are mediocre on SR and excel in dominion.

altairian

10-20-2011

Honestly I would say they did something really wrong if the SAME champs that are good in SR are the ones that are good in Dominion. It's a good thing that the gameplay centers around different sets of heroes than SR does.