Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Queue dodgers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tony9691

10-11-2011

This **** is getting really ****ing annoying, Riot. I spent a half hour just trying to get into a game due to this little twats. I was in and out of champ selection idk how many times. You're wasting my time- this needs to be fixed. I promise you there is a VERY simple solution to this problem.

EagleEye721

09-16-2014

Tony9691 there is no simple way for Riot to fix this unfortunately. They cannot ban people if they dodged a previous que because they could have been called away. However I agree with you that this is a big problem and i have experienced this before but i don't believe that there is a way to solve this .

Zombiemaster

09-16-2014

Quote:
EagleEye721:
Tony9691 there is no simple way for Riot to fix this unfortunately. They cannot ban people if they dodged a previous que because they could have been called away. However I agree with you that this is a big problem and i have experienced this before but i don't believe that there is a way to solve this .

10-11-2011

Look at the date of the thread before you post next time. This thread is nearly 3 years old. Don't necro old threads!!!

Lyn98

09-16-2014

http://www.leaguecodes.org/?rid=cd5ffdbaec

Lyn98

09-16-2014

http://www.leaguecodes.org/?rid=cd5ffdbaec

King Kappa

09-16-2014

Something tells me Zombie Ryze and Zombie Brand have been here...