Singed vs. Cho

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DinoFuzz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-11-2010

So whenever i try to fling Cho'Gath i get in range and then the fling never happens, it's not used up just cancelled or something. I had someone try to tell me that it was because he was larger from feasting but i tried it at lvl 2 before he could feast.

This is a glitch right?

Blaine66

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-11-2010

It's not so much a glitch as it is a poor design aspect. Singed has problems flipping any large targets, Cho'Gath being one of the worst. It's entirely possible, you just need to practice it.

DinoFuzz

06-11-2010

I know that it's possible just not practical in any fights

Malzahearty Soup

Recruiter

06-11-2010

You have to walk into him first, by trying to path behind him.

Blaine66

06-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoFuzz View Post
I know that it's possible just not practical in any fights
If you're flinging Cho'Gath in the middle of fights, you're doing it ENTIRELY wrong. Cho needs constant damage, just help with your poison while taking out the ranged squishy with your fling.

Dcakes

06-11-2010

you pretty much have to be walk into the middle of Cho to flip him... which is pretty lame considering how big Cho can get

DinoFuzz

06-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaine66 View Post
If you're flinging Cho'Gath in the middle of fights, you're doing it ENTIRELY wrong. Cho needs constant damage, just help with your poison while taking out the ranged squishy with your fling.

if i'm flinging Cho it's because i'm 1 on 1 with him

Puppetear

06-11-2010

Cho gath grows as his stacks increase, but he retains his original collision area, (this is how is he is able to hide in grass despite being bigger than the bush), to flip him, the range of your fling has to cover the original collision area, which at full stacks, is about halfway inside him

rumples

06-11-2010

ya i like grabbing him with both hands once im inside him.

Baka Sesshou

06-11-2010

Not sure if anything changed because of the patch, but I had trouble flinging anything today.
Several practise games and even Soraka or Yi were unflingable, they did receive damage though.

Very odd.