[ITEM IDEA] Spiritlooms

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jaykoboy

10-18-2011

Okay. This is going through huge nerfs. Give me a bit, and it'll be up in no time.

Jaykoboy

10-23-2011

Nerfing is complete for now. If anyone else has suggestions (Put them mildly, I'll be more likely to actually USE them that way) please post as soon as possible. If you think it's good as is, upvote it. If you think it needs work, don't downvote, just tell me what's wrong. This is supposed to be a constructive seminar to see if we can come up with a viable new item.

Jaykoboy

10-24-2011

Ok, I'm bumping this again. I think it's an awesome idea (But that's because it's mine) and that it deserves as much work as possible. Please, everyone, tell me how stupid it is and why it is stupid! I want to know, I want this to become a viable weapon, one worthy of using, even if its only for RPs in the lore section!

HotHit

10-25-2011

It's... Very flawed. What purpose does this serve? Where'd madred's armour go? Why is this hitting for less magic damage than normal Wit's End? Honestly, this just seems like a pointless item that does far too much.

It's worth noting that on-hit builds can also rival standard AD/crit builds in terms of DPS for significantly less gold. They just aren't as bursty and require the champion using them to have some natural synergy with the items in question (Koggy has naturally high AS, his own built-in super-madred's and the extra range to be able to get away with auto-attacking, while Twitch boosts his AS insanely and does AoE on-hit effects), but the pay-off is extremely strong

Jaykoboy

10-26-2011

That's right, I didn't include a price, did I? Alright, Hot. Please, go into exact detail of what I should do, what I should take away, etc. I want a simple list, otherwise I'll ignore you. Just write it like this:
1: Stat, why it should increase/decrease/not bet there/be there, and about how much would be a good idea.
2: Same as above, but with a different stat.
3: Etc. Think you can make that work?

I'm going to make this my basic format for all champs, items, etc that I submit. Please, use it as much as possible. It makes it easier on us designers.

Jaykoboy

10-27-2011

Bumping. Because I'm bored, and this is my only post on the entire Items forum.

Alamiator

10-27-2011

NIQUE Active: Increases your Move and Attack speed by 40% for 3 seconds, extending by 0.5 seconds with each basic attack, up to 14 stacks Seems horribly op

Jaykoboy

10-28-2011

It is a Tier Three item. I'm thinking of making it (If you go straight off the bat) cost about as much as a Phantom Dancer, because although this needs an active to do exactly the same stuff (Minus the crit) it has other bonuses, such as damage, magic damage, magic resist, etc. Plus, you didn't fill out the above form. ^

Jaykoboy

10-30-2011

Still no recommendations? And why do people keep downvoting it? Express your dislike some other way, please. Like cussing my sorry butt out. That'll get the point across better.

Reiji Ozora

10-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post
UNIQUE Passive: 5% chance on hitting a champion to do 100 bonus magic damage.
This right here doesn't need to exist. 5% of 100 is 5. It's an incredibly weak passive for a tier 3 item. You might as well just add the 5 damage onto the bonus magic damage the item is doing. Or something. A 5% chance to do 100 damage? Who would want that? It's way too random. Yeah, I know it is a modification of madred's razor, but it is still an unreliable passive. You could go a whole fight and not trigger it, even if you were the last person killed on your team and suffered no cc effects.