[ITEM IDEA] Spiritlooms

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fal1en Ange1

10-12-2011

One Word: Kog'Maw
this item would make him, teemo, caitlyn and any other auto attack champ way too op, am i the only one who see's the additional 500 damage to champs? 20% of the time?? wayy too op in my opinion.

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2011

So you have a magic crit as well as magic damage on every hit, STILL don't have the armor component, and gave it a Youmoo active again?

It's not balanced at all. Nor is it consistent.

Jaykoboy

10-12-2011

Okay, okay, I guess that is way OP...maybe 10% or less would be a good chance. Sorry if there are any typoes in this one, BTW, I'm using a schoolcomputer. The keyboards are so stupid, constantly leaving out letters and numbers.

I was just trying to make an anti-champion version of Madred's Razors. Give me exact stats to change from now on, and give me recommendations as to how much to change them.

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2011

Ok, well first of all Madred's Bloodrazor is the anti-champion item. 4% of the target's max HP. It's not very good but it's there.

Second of all, we already have a chance to deal extra damage to champions. It's called "Critical Chance" and we don't need a new RNG for magic criticals like that item suggests.

Darksoldja

Recruiter

10-12-2011

i would have to agree this item looks way too OP but i have to tell u i really like the active ability on the item. as for the 20% to deal 500 to a champ that is way to high should be more around 5% or even less.

Jaykoboy

10-13-2011

Okay, nerfed it again. Thanks for all the help in getting it balanced. I lowered the chance to 5%. That means that 1 out of every 20 attacks will deal bonus damage. I also nerfed the amount it dealt, down to 200. That means that there really isn't too much left. I hope you can all give me more reccomendations.

Jaykoboy

10-16-2011

Bump. Sort of crawled off and died, I do NOT like to see my posts do that.

Morphio

Recruiter

10-17-2011

emmm... sry, but that item sux.
rly imba man

this item in kog+madreds+wirts+his W = 2 shots KO

strat

10-17-2011

Lol, ok... so you want everyone that relies on basic attacks to be able to solo an entire team? >_< not viable, sorry to say.

Konoton

10-17-2011

No item I can think of gives less stats than it's component parts. In this case, you've reduced your flat AS bt 20% for a potential 10 second buff of 60%. This item should offer at LEAST 40% AS.