WW or nocturne

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

apolo21

10-10-2011

who best WW or nocturne? both are jungle but I'm intrigued to know who is best for each one of you

Mambazo

10-10-2011

They're both pretty solid. Nocturne's ganks are arguably better, as he can fly from a much longer distance to initiate one than Warwick can, as well noc's ult has some great utility even if you're not dashing at anyone, in that it removes ally vision for the enemy team, which can be priceless.

WW's ganks are solid too though, his Ult is pretty much uncounterable besides the lane-mate of the person you are ganking silencing or stunning you during its channel. Nocturne on the other hand can fail a gank if they break his leash, and once he's off the duskbringer trail, he has no way of closing distance.

I don't jungle either one of them, so for more details you'll have to wait for someone with experience to post.

apolo21

10-10-2011

ok igual para mi nocturne es mejor que WW

TheBeavecoon

10-10-2011

WW is a lot easier to use for new junglers but of u got the right runes I think nocturne is really good with his kit

bloodyarrow8

10-10-2011

I would say as a champion that can clear jungle quicker, Nocturne simply because of his passive and amazing dps. WW is still good but he has no AoE.

When it comes to ganks, nocturne is still better in most circumstances because of his ultimate, however ww has a suppression which works better if coordinated with allies.

TimmyPage

10-10-2011

Both are really good, but WW kind of relies on the lane you're ganking to be able to follow up on your Ult. I personally believe that Nocturne is a lot better in Solo Queue, simply because he can do everything he needs on his own, and get super farmed, and get kills for himself. He also scales better into late game: Warwick becomes a tanky ult bot with a nice team as boost and a hurty Q, whereas Nocturne can pick the path of insane tanky initiater or scary DPS.

If you have good teammates they are both equally great, but again, this is solo queue we're talking about, so I'd pick Noct.