Would Lux defect from Demacia?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tsaalyo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-10-2011

Given her lore and her judgment, if you ask me, she's probably not that huge a fan of Demacia. She wouldn't jump to Noxus, of course, but I could see her jumping to Ionia. What do you think?

MasqureMan

10-10-2011

She could go freelance.

FractalDactyl

10-10-2011

I don't think so. While her love for her country was something she created to protect her from the darkness in the world around her, I think that as she grows she will learn that she is truly a Demacian at heart.

belthazor3457

10-10-2011

All she has left to her, are the Demacian cause and what's left of her family. She was, quite literally, bred to have nothing else so she'd remain totally loyal to those. It's possible someone could come along and break her out of that mental state, but she'd need some other, better, option to align to if that were to happen - and it's hard to change sides when you don't know of other sides to change to or are told for years and years that you shouldn't give them a chance to express their viewpoint, and are convinced (after years of indoctorination) that doing so is logical.

Tsaalyo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-10-2011

I don't think Demacia is quite THAT draconian, lol. They work with plenty of non Demacians. They employed Caitlyn of Piltover to deal with a crime wave, after all.

Mädchen

10-10-2011

Her Judgement basically cleared it all up. She fell in love with the military, later on. There's a reason she yells "Demacia". Even if she has nothing else, the one thing she has is a thing she loves. She is a Crownguard, after all. For her to betray Demacia is unthinkable. She loves her family too much to betray them like that, she loves her city-state too much to betray it like that. I don't think it's even an option to her.

ThePickOfDestiny

10-10-2011

This thread likely came from another thread named "crack relationships" between Leona and Lux, where Leblanc and Swain think Lux is a good candidate for the Black Rose , then Lb disguises herself as Lux to talk with Leona while Swain comes to Lux asking her if she's losing faith in Demacia, the same way how Riven lost faith in Noxus.