Underrated Dominion Champs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mathaios

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-13-2011

Ryze, janna, yorick are my top underrated champs.

BigDaddyDelish

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-13-2011

Nasus is really underrated if you ask me. People say he's bad because he can't farm his Q, but it's not as bad as people make it out to be. You get items super fast as Nasus and he still is the ultimate counter-pick to melee carries like Jax/Yi/etc.

I end almost all games with Triforce/Starks/Entropy and I can even make Jax run off in terror.

I also think LeBlanc is being missed. She is extremely good, she has a ton of single target control and since her abysmal farming/teamfighting ability are easily overlooked on Dominion. No Bveil also makes for a happy combo-caster. Not to mention she is the ultimate counter-pick to people like Akali as well.

Nocturne is also ****** strong. Holy ****.

Tautochrone

10-13-2011

Nidalee

gg

Rafein

10-13-2011

Orianna. Don;t see her get played a lot, but she is a very strong bottom

Nekrogen

10-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrunkBoyJeff View Post
Wait till you learn about Ryze, Then you will all see who the number 1 Dominion Champion is.
It's true though.

DramaticBear

10-13-2011

Nasus

He's a ****ing monster and his E covers an entire point.

Zarthorn

10-13-2011

Xerath, if played well he is a very good cap denier and can easily eat a team alive with his ulti.

Veigar, his stun cage covers the entire cap point.

Vlad, mister trolololo would be proud of how well he defends.

NightPigeon

Recruiter

10-13-2011

Wukong ~ less people use him but with his spin to win thingymabob can disable capturing people plus stun them just in time for the kill and just a spoiler to other people when you're escaping just stop then they go chasing wherever your "real" self is xD which was the decoy lololol been doing it and still makes me ROFL