Underrated Dominion Champs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

altairian

10-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakefinger View Post
yorick is a top 10 dominion hero and nobody seems to notice him
IMO yorick is a permaban hero. His ability to stop caps is insane, and his laning is incredibly strong. The only reason I don't ban him is nobody seems to play him.

The Vikachu

10-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firststreet View Post
Cassiopeia. She has a solid slow and her ult is amazing against tower divers. Defending with her is a breeze because of her sustainable yet somewhat bursty damage. An early Rod of the Ages and Rylai's make her pretty tanky too. Bot and Windmill are where she's best, I tried her with boots of mobility so I could back cap, it just isn't as practical as defending. Killing people from the grave with poisons is great too.
This. Great 1v1 ability and teamfight. She's strong from the very start, and as long as you build her tanky AP with spellvamp, she can do great damage in addition to being tanky.

McBeard

10-11-2011

My sleeper hero is Swain. Incredibly hard to kill, a boss when defending, even when CC'ed he can stop caps and kill people if his ult is on. My favourite champion is still fantastic in dominion.

I also like to run Taric. Taric is just fun.

I played as Anivia the other day. I didn't do too well becaus eof my lack of experience (haven't played her in a long time) and I was out of position a lot, but even playing badly I felt I was doing a decent job contributing, long range stun, huge aoe, wall blocks any path in the jungle.

Aries333

10-11-2011

I agree on the yorick, I've only seen him in one game but he did very well and he was around bottom the whole game.

My sleeper is warwick, he's quite sustainable with his Q and the occasional relic so I'm never too low on health which helps not getting focused. His ult is great for locking a champ down for some tower hits and blood scent helps you get around quite easily. The new items seem to help him as well, the new razor and the ionic spark are fun items to round him out. Although last night I kinda got carried by my team when I went as him, so its not fool proof

b0rg

10-11-2011

I think Warwick is just a very strong champ period. I just don't see him much on Dominion.

Sitanimulli

10-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortagnon View Post
I think Warwick is just a very strong champ period. I just don't see him much on Dominion.
Mostly because he's boring I'd say. Same reason he's an underrated jungler compared to Lee Sin/Udyr/Riven/GP.

lbgsloan

10-13-2011

Was holding bot for a bit due to the defender having been killed. Was against Taric, and laughed thinking he would do no damage nor push the wave. Couldn't put a dent in him and he kept shoving that wave. Granted I wasn't using a great laner, but I might have to try out Taric again with friends since randoms will QQ and/or dodge if you put up any support.

Quote:
I think Warwick is just a very strong champ period. I just don't see him much on Dominion
He's pretty boring to play, and his massive sustain isn't all that amazing for Dominion. There are better - and more fun - champs to use for Dominion.

CrunkBoyJeff

10-13-2011

Wait till you learn about Ryze, Then you will all see who the number 1 Dominion Champion is.

Zavy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-13-2011

I really like playing Tristana in Dominion. Her buster shot can push people through walls/buildings if done right... she can bounce ofer buildings, around corner, etc. Good when sneaking up on someone trying to backdoor. Build heavy AD and some attack speed, coupled with her Q and she hammers out damage. She's quite squishy though, so it's best to keep her W for escape than damage (unless pouncing on an enemy who's almost dead that can't burst kill you).

I just picked up Vayne and like her a lot, but I wouldn't call her unerrated.

Grunghole

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by underagefemale View Post
Get her 2 pds and she's uncatchable.
PDs on Janna, you say?