Underrated Dominion Champs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

altairian

10-10-2011

Yorick and Ezreal.

Supporting Panda

10-10-2011

Akali and Jax are so loved in that game, it pisses me off..

I just play AD Garen and DPS(With lifesteal of course) Dr.Mundo

I troll so hard and kill both and they cry about me not knowing how to play, I may die lots early game, but it's so ****ing worth it late game when they're dead faster than they can leap/stealth away.

Hobocop

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2011

Cho'gath is pretty underrated. One of the fastest and most sustainable bot pushers in the game with great burst damage and CC. Everyone thinks he's bad because of the 'high death' environment making it hard to keep Feast stacks up. My question is why are you dying so often for free? Build some health to compensate for the supposed difficulty with Feast stacks and get some AP + CDR so you hurt. Done deal.

Most supports are underrated as well. Many of them have alternate builds that can perform well while still providing valuable support abilities. AP Janna, Stark's/Cleaver Taric, tanky AP Soraka, Trinity Force Sona, and AP Galio all have great potential. Taric in particular can 1v1 many popular AD champs.

WorkItHarder

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2011

definitely Blitz, while I almost never get first rank, I have 2 wins for every loss, so I must be doing something right.

(I play Blitz almost exclusively on Crystal Scar)

Firststreet

10-10-2011

Cassiopeia. She has a solid slow and her ult is amazing against tower divers. Defending with her is a breeze because of her sustainable yet somewhat bursty damage. An early Rod of the Ages and Rylai's make her pretty tanky too. Bot and Windmill are where she's best, I tried her with boots of mobility so I could back cap, it just isn't as practical as defending. Killing people from the grave with poisons is great too.

Winnson

10-11-2011

When it first came out I said Kennen was bad. I was so wrong.

He's got a short cd on ghost and can stun a bunch of people trying to take a point when you kick in his ulti after a ghost and w. That and his speed around the map make him a boss.

With the right team, Tristana's surprisingly good too.

She gets powerful really quick, can jump all over the place, can buster people away and is great for pushing minions up to a point to cap quick.

Snakefinger

10-11-2011

yorick is a top 10 dominion hero and nobody seems to notice him

FetisPuncher

10-11-2011

Yorick is a top rated for his ability to handle bot lane. Nothing more. amongst the best to on bot lane, arguably Yorick is top 3.

b0rg

10-11-2011

Kennen gets no attention, but is pretty good on the map. Speed burst, (AoE) stuns, and very tanky for a mage.

Annaed

10-11-2011

Love playing as/ap taric on dominion, especially love when people are like "taric on dominion?" and then i come in either 1st or 2nd place and prove them wrong