Underrated Dominion Champs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LegendaryEnemy

10-10-2011

I like to play the underdog and I like to do it in Dominion. Which dominion champs are the most underrated? Pick 1 - Say why a little:

1. Skarner: My match history shows I've gone first or second in all but two games. Once he has nashors he becomes a versatile death machine, he can pull enemies away from towers and teammates, and he has permaslow, perma speed and good minion wave crushing. He only gets more intense as he gets Trinity Force. His ult is up often, and he is skilled both 1v1 and in skirmishes with a few players.

keep the discussion going. The more info the better.

Buru Diman

10-10-2011

-Olaf: Awesome dueling power and the lack of flash you will get kited less. True damage and CC ignore can counter some Dominion strong picks like Rammus. And his Q can be easily used from a distance to interrupt captures.

RealMithron

10-10-2011

Skarner under rated? Have you ever met a Kog'Maw? Even Miss Fortune puts him to shame, much less Rammus Shaco Akali Jax Poppy. He's so easy to kite.

Ashe and Annie do surprisingly well in Dominion solo queue, way better than I would've expected. Leona is also somehow doing meaningful damage as well, but as expected has to babysit someone 24/7 since she's useless alone. I'm also having success as Taric, but I haven't played him enough to make a real opinion about him in Dominion.

Shizz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2011

Irelia: I consistently do well with her. I've also pwned Heimer bot with Irelia the 3 times I've faced him. She can get her farm very easily in Dominion and as well know, once she has her farm, she's a force to be reckoned with.

Ohforfsake

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2011

Singed is a number 1 pick, just that everyone focuses on akali jax.

Blackfire447

10-10-2011

Blitz is a top 10 champ in dom for sure, most CC on any champ in the game makes his utility sky-high, and a huge Speed boost lets him get around like a rammus.

Mightyal

10-10-2011

Janna's global 3% speed boost. She also has a speed boost skill. Get her 2 pds and she's uncatchable. Her CC's are a ***** to deal with.

Ions03

10-10-2011

Janna Yourick Karthus Blitz Sion Twitch when E scales off AD

KalaVedaks

10-10-2011

Caitlyn

IS1429332aa9b633

10-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealMithron View Post
Skarner under rated? Have you ever met a Kog'Maw? Even Miss Fortune puts him to shame, much less Rammus Shaco Akali Jax Poppy. He's so easy to kite.
I agree with what you said, but it's still doable.
The most dangerous here are Kog'Maw, Jax and Poppy (mid game).
Rammus, Shaco and Akali, buy some MR.
Miss Fortune, no.

He IS under rated. I think I win a lot of match with him because of that.
Skarner is squishy early, they don't expect so much power late game, then I get triple kill (last game was against Rammus, Poppy and Akali)

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-le...anguard-135047