[CHAMPION SUGGESTION] Juno, Spirit of the Fox

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MaruFrozen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-11-2010

I'll be entering my champion in Deeplight's contest under the support role! :3 http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...09#post1797009

Ok, firstly I would just like to say thanks for viewing my suggestion. I understand the minuscule chance of my ideas being used, but hopefully I will inspire something from what I put in. The only thing I wish to come of this is for riot to finally implement a Fox(cat) girl into their game.

Kennen and Annie don't count.

<Support>

Juno,Spirit of the Fox

Story –Somewhere in the world there was a small village that existed inside of an unknown forest. The people of this village were given anything they needed by a spirit fox that they named Juno. Once a month she would come to them in a human form bringing whatever the people needed, including food, water and an excess of building materials.

But there was a problem with this special village. Any attempt that the villagers made to leave the forest led them right back to their small village. Things were like this for an extended period of time until one day a holy man found the enchanted forest. As he made his way through the forest, his touch dispelled the many Illusions that were placed on the forest and village, revealing that the village did not even exist and neither did the forest. Juno had been trying to protect the people from the previous rune wars, but when they had ended, she couldn’t let go of the lie she had perpetrated.

The holy man led the people in their confused state away from the open plain, leaving Juno alone, her Illusions shattered. In her grief, Juno wandered Valoran unable to find a purpose. Then one day she found herself watching one of the many battles that took place on the field of justice. Without much else to do, Juno found her mischievous side tingle and she immediately set out to find a way to join the league.

"With age comes many 'tails'!"

Abilities

Passive – Nine Tails: Each time Juno gains an assist, she grows another tail. Her ability power is increased by X amount based on the number of tails she has. Loses X amount of tails upon death.

Q – Mystical Arrow: Juno fires a mystical arrow that will ignite an enemy in fire. The arrow will cause X damage over time.

Passive: When Mystical Arrow damages an opponent, the target of Phantom Illusion will either be healed or damaged for X% of the damage done by Mystical Arrow depending on whether it is an ally or enemy.

W- Phantom Illusion: Juno creates an Illusion on a Champion that will either haunt them for X seconds or aid them. When the Champion attempts to use an ability, the cooldown of that ability will be increased/decreased by X seconds depending on whether it’s an enemy or ally.

Passive: Whenever a Champion with Phantom Illusion on them strikes a target or uses an ability, Juno gains X% of mana and the Cooldown on Mystical Arrow is lowered by X seconds.

E- Fox Fire: Juno summons a ghostly flame that can be guided. When the fire comes into contact with a Champion it ignites all surrounding units in fire,reducing the enemies chance to hit by X amount and damaging enemies for X amount. The fire can exist for a maximum of X seconds and travel X distance before dispelling. Pressing the button again will manually detonate the flame.

R- Will o the Wisp: Heals the target Champion for X amount over X seconds. If the target dies while under this affect, it will jump to the nearest Champion. If the champion is an ally, it will refresh its duration and heal for twice the amount. If it is an enemy, it will deal damage instead. The wisp may jump multiple times and favors allied champions when jumping.

-------------

When I play league of Legends, I play with my brother Tyrialfrozen. We sit next to one another and usually play with our friends online. The big thing though was that me and my brother can communicate with one another very easily.

I wanted to suggest something with a direct synergy to another player, giving them a benefit and getting one back.

I don't know how to balance the numbers, I'm not good with numbers. I almost failed math every year up until i graduated.

I only wish to provide ideas that I think are unique and fun. If you want to put numbers in that you think would make them fair, be my guest. I would imagine that if the ability itself seems overpowered, toning the damage or healing down or simply removing part of it would make it work, but like I said, I'm bad at game balance.

I see many champion suggestions on the forums so I have little expectation for anything i have written to be used, especially with all the great ideas people post. All I really hope for is for riot to recognize that they have no Fox(cat)girl and implement one >_>.

The last thing I would like to say is that to all of you out there who have made or are going to make a suggestion, I wish you the best of luck :3.

P.S. I drew and colored the picture with a little inspiration from teh interwebs. Sorry about the coloring job. I probably should have used Gimp to color it all!

Edit: Changed E.

HaveUSeenTibbers

06-11-2010

I really like the passive idea, but i think this champion might bring to much healing to a team. (this champ and lets say sora would be able to heal a team to much) For that I'd say to remake 1 or 2 of her core skills to do something other then healing a alli champ.

Great idea keep up the work.

MaruFrozen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaveUSeenTibbers View Post
I really like the passive idea, but i think this champion might bring to much healing to a team. (this champ and lets say sora would be able to heal a team to much) For that I'd say to remake 1 or 2 of her core skills to do something other then healing a alli champ.

Great idea keep up the work.
Sorry about that. I didn't want to make them all seem like heavy healing spells. You could probably just make the amount they heal lower than average healing spells.

MaruFrozen

06-22-2010

Changed the E ability a bit.

Dragonk

06-22-2010

Interesting, I like fox people. Too many puns on fox fire though lol, the abilities are still fresh though.

DEVlN

06-22-2010

I like this idea, seems like a solid balance of skills, even though you said you werent good at that. Wouldnt mind seeing this champ get pushed into game.

Donnylicious

06-22-2010

er....his passive is just like Mejai's Soulstealer...

Sakuralein

06-22-2010

I think the hero is too OP ^^'
it can either damage or heal and nearly every ability is this AND that... never just 1 thing =x

MaruFrozen

06-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonk View Post
Interesting, I like fox people. Too many puns on fox fire though lol, the abilities are still fresh though.
XD sorry. I wanted to suggest a Champion idea that was really out there with really odd abilities and such, but instead I tried to chain them a little closer to a similar idea to follow the trend Riot has going with some of their creations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iM TwiiZTeD View Post
I like this idea, seems like a solid balance of skills, even though you said you werent good at that. Wouldnt mind seeing this champ get pushed into game.

Thanks! It really makes me happy to see that others like my ideas. Lets hope that I can somehow inspire someone at Riot to create a champion of sorts with fox or cat ears. >_>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnylicious View Post
er....his passive is just like Mejai's Soulstealer...
I was actually aiming for something closer to Cho'gath, but I definitely wouldn't want her passive to be as powerful as meja's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakuralein View Post
I think the hero is too OP ^^'
it can either damage or heal and nearly every ability is this AND that... never just 1 thing =x
When I look back I can see what you mean. Q and W do seem a bit loaded, but when you look at some abilities like Twisted Fate's 'Pick a Card', you can see that there are some Champions with somewhat loaded sets of skills.

I'll look over the abilities again and really think about it to see what i can do.

AstorSapolsky

07-08-2010

Not a fan of foxes, but a fan of this champ. There will be a lot of balance issues, but you have some good, innovative ideas ^^