How do you rune ashe

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Diffused

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-19-2010

Marks - Armor Pen
Seals - MP Regen/5
Glyphs - Cooldown Reduction
Quints - Flat HP

Cyst

06-19-2010

becareful when taking advice on ash

There are trolls on forum atm thinking catalyst is actually good first item on ash...

It is common knowledge that you go boots -> BF

Anything else is not worth mentioning and you should just uninstall game if you get

You can either get catalyst AND FARM FOR ANOTHER 20 Minutes to get damage

OR you can get BF and actually help team

YOUR CHOICE

1Eredale

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlak View Post
Marks - Armor Pen
Seals - MP Regen/5
Glyphs - Cooldown Reduction
Quints - Flat HP
Survivability is for sissys

My rune page for Ashe is FULL CRITICAL CHANCE +20% FTW!!

sdefreit

06-20-2010

Ok here is what I use and I'll explain why other options are just not worth it imo.

Marks- ArP

I use ArP because it is such a huge help to early game damage as it can totally negate early game armor. As you build ashe you should be getting more armor pen in the form of last whisper or brutilizer/ghostblade which will give you enough to get rid of most armor reduction.

Attack speed runes are not good. AS is the worst early game offensive stat. Crit chance is ok imo, but with ashe's passive, I think it is a lackluster stat. Too many ashe players dont take advantage of the passive.

Seals- MP5/level

Seals are the best at this and ashe needs mp5. Any respectible ashe build will not include mp5 or mana items (Banshee viel is fine but its not bought for the mana). Dodge and hp runes are not worth it as they arent going to be enough to make you survivable.

Glyphs- MP5/level

Once again ashe needs mp5. Having both seals and glyphs will genuinely make you have zero mana issues. Volley spamming is very nice on ashe and this setup allows for it all day. CD reduction is not worth it at all. They are great runes but they will only be helping ashe by reducing one CD by about 6-7 secs. This isnt worth it imo. CD reduction runes are great but ashe simply cant take advantage of them due to her abilities. MR/level are nice but solving all of her mana problems is just too good to pass up.

Quints- ArP

Some like to get flat hp but honestly if you can play smartly you dont need the hp early game. HP quints lose effectiveness pretty quick so why not get something worthwhile like 12 ArP? Only other option is movement speed but I feel the offense is just a necessity.