If I started working on a web site strictly for dominion, would you join?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rebel Dragon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

DG TheFeedski

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel Dragon View Post
Alright, thanks. I guess it's working now.

Rebel Dragon

10-13-2011

Since the skin changed, I can't post topics or replies.

DG TheFeedski

10-13-2011

Quote:
Since the skin changed, I can't post topics or replies.
You have got to be kidding me... Because it won't even let me log into the admin control panel. Sigh... Let me try to get that fixed. Where did you try posting?

Rebel Dragon

10-13-2011

I can reply to the post I made, but I don't get the option to do so on your post.

DG TheFeedski

10-13-2011

Quote:
I can reply to the post I made, but I don't get the option to do so on your post.
Can you try again please?

Rebel Dragon

10-13-2011

Still can't. Also, when I try to compose a message on the board to reply to you, I get: "We are sorry, but you are not authorised to use this feature. You may have just registered here and may need to participate more to be able to use this feature. "

DG TheFeedski

10-13-2011

Quote:
Still can't. Also, when I try to compose a message on the board to reply to you, I get: "We are sorry, but you are not authorised to use this feature. You may have just registered here and may need to participate more to be able to use this feature. "
Arggh. This along with all my test i'm studying for is getting frustrating. lol. Anyways, I HOPE I just fixed it. I don't know why the permissions went back to read only...

Rebel Dragon

10-13-2011

Works now.

DG TheFeedski

10-13-2011

Quote:
Works now.
Success! Thank god. I'm off to class, I will be back later to work on it. Thanks for all your help by the way.