Renekton Vs. Tryndamere

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Souperfast

10-10-2011

Make Renekton's Q better to match the healing on Tryndamere's Q? Even with 50 fury the healing is not anywhere near Tryn's. I know his ult gives some health but it is not up often enough and Tryn's just makes him unkillable anyway so there is still no comparisson. Anyway, that's how i feel

Selsenay

10-10-2011

Renekton has a stun and Tryn does not. Renek has a brutal steroid and Tryn's just makes him unkillable (counterable with any amount of CC or an ignite). Just because Tryn's heal is stronger than Renek's does not make Renek worse than Tryn.

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2011

Renekton needs some buffs...

Tryndamere's Q heal DEPENDS on him having a full fury bar, at max it heals 335. Max level Cull The Meek with 50 Fury is 10% per target, 270 base per target (+120% bonus AD), and 4x the heal value against champions (That's 27+.12 per bonus AD on minions, 108+.48 per bonus AD). Sure, if you hit a 7 minion wave it's healing you for 189 (+.84 per bonus AD), but if you hit 1 champion and 3 minions it's the same effect. If you hit 2 champs and 3 minions, that's 110% of the base and bonus (or 297+1.32 per bonus AD).

Yeah, that's kinda pathetic tbh, but hey at least everyone around you is taking a ton of damage too.

Gunngnir

10-10-2011

Coupled with the fact that Tryn is unkillable for 5 seconds with a much better heal as compared to a steroid with an ok heal, i have to agree that somethings screwy. Ren seems to be getting outclassed by champions like Irelia, Tryn, etc. Sure Ren has a stun but its only .75s unless its enraged (1.5s), Ren may need a touch up so he can compete better.

Selsenay

10-10-2011

A good Renekton is hard to deal with. A good Tryn is still countered easily by tossing an exhaust or ignite on him. I play Tryn all the time, and ignite is the bane of my existence. Does your team have an ignite? Have fun killing me every time I enrage. I'm not saying Tryn needs a buff, I'm just advocating that Renekton is harder to counter.

Impawsible

10-10-2011

Why are you comparing two different champions?
Renekton has a stun.
A possibility of two gap closers
And his rage functions differently. It does more damage at 50 as opposed to more critical strike chance.
Renekton is also naturally tankier.

Aznil

10-10-2011

Why are you trying to qq about a bruiser by comparing him to a melee carry? They're two completely different champs in two completely different classes, you're argument has no bearing.

whizbang67

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2011

dont compare 2 completely different champs because they have both have the fury system. Renekton can be built with mostly tank items and still deal loads of damage. Tryndamere must build all damage to be effective. His heal heals more than renektons sure, but it doesnt do aoe damage. His ult makes him unkillable, but renektons makes him deal more damage and gives more hp. They are both good champions in their own right, dont go comparing 1 skill of each and complaining that one is better