Whats up with matchmaking?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vengar

06-11-2010

Whats up with matchmaking? I played a few games last week and all my games I was solo paired up with players who had HALF of my total wins left and right. i haven't had a game in a week where I would be paired up with someone that had 300+ wins.

When it did happen it was because I que'd with my friend. Even then the amount of experince was unfair in the other teams favor. Almost every game players had 400+ wins and most likely premades.

It is grossy unfair to be in a solo or in a 2 man arranged and face a 5 man premade. I don't care what that premade says, if you want the advantage of having a TEAM then you need to WAIT for a TEAM not play against a bunch of random scrubs running around like chickens who just got their heads chopped off.

I took a 3 day break to see if MM would be different and once again I get Que'd up with players with 100-180 wins. Its no fair and if this keeps up I'm not going to bother to put anymore money into this game.

Bainemo

06-11-2010

The forums are constantly flooded with "I hate MM" threads. It's a fundamentally flawed system and almost nobody is happy with it. We'll just have to deal until Riot decides to recode it.

Hammerings

06-11-2010

the wins have nothing to do with players skills, u can have 600wins and be an worse player than an 150wins.
The game match players after their eol, that mean the game try to calculate how good U are and match U with team players same like U, so U are worse like an 150 player even u have 300+ or they are good like U even they have 150 wins.

Kelmorn

06-11-2010

Much like in real life. Sometimes Match Making will hook you up with a fatty that'll eat all your food. On the bright side though, with LoL you don't have to pay for dinner first.