Have you ever noticed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DuckofDoom

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-11-2010

When all the lanes are pushed forward, and you would need your whole team to go down one of lanes to kill minions, you usually wait for all five players to group up so you can push.

While you're waiting for that ashe/jax/fiddlesicks/ the team usually types /dance and drink their elixirs so they can glow nice colors. So four of you are sitting there, glowing red and green and dancing in the jungle, and then you get the bright idea.

"While I'm waiting I'm going to go to the lich camp and kill those little guys!"

So your autoattack those liches, and the weirdest thing happens. Your entire team starts attacking them too, and stealing 3 out of the 4 liches.

What the ****? As soon as I autoattack them my team decides they want to kill them too? You guys were dancing in front of them for a solid ****ing minute! Did you forget they were there?! They are god**** red and purple! You didnt think they were teamates who drunk elixirs to dance with you did you?!!

Do you enjoy starving me of gold and splitting my xp by 5? Do you?

Sorry, pet peeve. But seriously, try it. They will join in even if they would have just ignored the creeps.

turtlejay

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-11-2010

No, I never noticed this.

Crs Voyboy

06-11-2010

I hate when theres a super fed minion lane and you say, I'll get it, then your whole freaking team runs as fast as they can to get there. Usually 1-2 of them will even blow teleport to get there before you.

DuckofDoom

06-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtlejay View Post
No, I never noticed this.
Really? Or have you just never looked for it. Everytime me and an ally walk through the jungle and I start creeping, they join in.

CaptPlanet

06-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckofDoom View Post
Really? Or have you just never looked for it. Everytime me and an ally walk through the jungle and I start creeping, they join in.
I'm a person who does this sadly, however I will not TAKE the kill. My rule is whoever has the aggro gets the kill, experience from them dying is free game.

turtlejay

06-11-2010

Oooooh, I never noticed the part about the dancing and colors and the acid trip at the beginning :P

Yeah, I have, but it isn't a huge deal to me. What I do hate is when you are picking up your buff and some ally starts typing or pinging at you to get back you your lane.

Frankly, at my level, I'd be happy if more of my teammates actually went into the jungle!

DuckofDoom

06-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voyboy View Post
I hate when theres a super fed minion lane and you say, I'll get it, then your whole freaking team runs as fast as they can to get there. Usually 1-2 of them will even blow teleport to get there before you.
LOL! I hate that too!
Mundo: Sivir can i farm top i need to charge my Warmogs
Sivir: BOUNCING BLADES F*** YEAAAA
Mundo:*crying*