Things That Annoy You

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NotKainan

06-11-2010

Kill stealing to me is not an issue in this game. Except when a player does something stupid to steal a kill. Such as Gankplank blowing an ult from across the map to steal a kill, but it doesn't happen often.

What does bother me is when you go out of your way to farm a spot in your forest, and a teammate strolling by just decides to take all your kills. I don't mind sharing the xp, but I went out there to get gold and my teammate is wasting my time.

Another thing that makes me furious is teammates stealing my golem buff I was getting. I play Shen often, and golem buff is hugely important. They say things like "you don't have mana..." and it makes me wanna say "and you don't know how to play..."

Golem buff increases energy regen, and lowers cooldowns. Nothing else in the game does this for a ninja. I don't whine and tell my teammates to save it for me, but if I'm there first and killing it, I don't want teammates taking it from me.

So what bothers you while playing?

JapaneseBearDad

06-11-2010

naggers

selenvar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-11-2010

You pretty much got it all for me..

alternativley, i love it when someone helps me get a kill, and then backs off to let me get the kill.

Adori Vita Vis

06-11-2010

That one person that is always a sore loser about not being able to take mid and they feed the enemy Tryndamere six kills then still expect us to win while he's four hitting most of our team.

Kama Toki

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajido Marujido View Post

Another thing that makes me furious is teammates stealing my golem buff I was getting. I play Shen often, and golem buff is hugely important. They say things like "you don't have mana..." and it makes me wanna say "and you don't know how to play..."

Golem buff increases energy regen, and lowers cooldowns. Nothing else in the game does this for a ninja. I don't whine and tell my teammates to save it for me, but if I'm there first and killing it, I don't want teammates taking it from me.

So what bothers you while playing?
It generally bothers me quite a bit when a Shen strolls by and decides he deserves the golem i've been killing for a full minute more then i do.

And In all honesty if you are getting golem buff on a Shen when another champion is actively getting them who uses mana. (like a karthus, anivia, morgana, ect)

Then you are hurting your team by taking it from them. The mana buff from the golem makes casters unable to run oom. However it doesn't prove anywhere as useful for ninjas.

selenvar

06-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandolier View Post
That one person that is always a sore loser about not being able to take mid and they feed the enemy Tryndamere six kills then still expect us to win while he's four hitting most of our team.

i won a game where Tryndamere and jax were 2 hitting our team.. cept rammus with thornmail lulz, he wouldn't even try to hit him.

Saosinner

06-11-2010

Dying to gankplank poison.

Seriously makes me want to punt my dog out the ****in window.

Dimitrije

06-11-2010

AFK players in champion selection screen that i have to que dodge for 1 hour so i can play a normal game.

NotKainan

06-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimitrije View Post
AFK players in champion selection screen that i have to que dodge for 1 hour so i can play a normal game.
How many dodges does it take to get an hour penalty? I've only had to dodge twice before and the first was about 2 min, second about 8 min.

Salacavalini

06-11-2010

Janna