"Why do they keep breaking?"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heil Teemo

10-09-2011

Remember how we occasionally talk about whether or not Orianna is sentient, capable of making friends, or even aware of her surroundings? I think this quote sums it up quite nicely.

Orianna doesn't even think people are alive; she sees everyone as toys, or at least is completely incapable of recognizing when her actions are causing harm.

I guess that also validates her "Yes I am a weapon" quote...

belthazor3457

10-09-2011

"New toys? For me? Oh, I promise I won't break them this time!"

ChampChar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2011

ok just a quick question for someone... is the website messing up for anyone else?

Fenix12345

10-09-2011

Orianna is a very strange individual, she keeps being put out as a mere robot devoid of thought or feeling, but she still displays base emotions, has initiatives, and has this obsession with playing 'games'. Not exactly typical of a robot (unless her father designed her to be like this and produce these responses?)

Lodratio

10-10-2011

Well....my theory on Orianna is: Her selfconciousness just has not developed yet.
Small kids are not selfsentient either are they? and thus they dont distinguish between right and wrong.
Orianna is not around for a long time.. she may have the original Oriannas memorys but she never
REALLY lived them, didnt go through conflict that came with them. She needs to grow up to understand
what death means, what it means to "be a weapon".