What should be done with boots?

Nothing, they're fine as is. 13 41.94%
Just a slight change is needed. 12 38.71%
Something like what you listed is needed. 2 6.45%
Redo them completely, but not how you listed. 4 12.90%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

What do you think of the current boots?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Matthew21210

06-11-2010

There is SOMETHING that needs to be done with boots. I'm not sure from a balance perspective, but there's rarely a point where I want so buy ANY of the upgraded boots. mostly do to the fact that "Well, they don't have that much CC" Dodge? No... ****, Uh swiftness? But they've got that one CC... But then I'll be stuck at Move two all the time and they'll... Dammit.

Tharen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-11-2010

sorry I completely disagree

Kietsu

06-11-2010

The CC reduction on Merc Treads make all the other boots look a lot less... well, useful.
Not having them against a lot of comps can cost you the game.
Ninja Tabi and Sorcerer's Shoes are nice because those stats aren't common at items.

Zerks, on the other hand, are just terrible.

I've seen some interesting things done with the speed boots but they just don't seem worth it to me most of the time.

I don't want to see Merc Treads nerfed because they make STUNS EVERYWHERE teams more bearable, but half of the boots just don't seem very good...

Jaikaro

06-11-2010

Buff Zerker greaves, and I think it'll be good. All the other boots are good on certain champions, and can be used by at least 1 champ effectively.

ºcº

06-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithz View Post
Need BoTs
Boots of travels. Makes sense.

Malthaez

06-11-2010

Need more options for boots. Need boots that offer mp5, or Armor Pen, Crit Chance, lifesteal, spell vamp, etc. Some of the non-direct damage stats.

Or, another idea I had was to make a pair of boots that cost like 2500+ gold that add a flat +5 move speed, or maybe a pair that adds 4 speed but gives a flash-like ability as an active cast (DotA players know what I mean).

Krendin

06-11-2010

Brainstompers

Vamp Scepter + Boots 1.
Speed 2, Lifesteal 15%.
Unique Passive: Whenever you kill an enemy champion, you gain speed 5 for 4 seconds.

Boots of Swiftness
Speed 3
Unique Passive: Reduces the effectiveness of slows by 30%.