What should be done with boots?

Nothing, they're fine as is. 13 41.94%
Just a slight change is needed. 12 38.71%
Something like what you listed is needed. 2 6.45%
Redo them completely, but not how you listed. 4 12.90%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

What do you think of the current boots?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eberus

06-11-2010

I think what our topic poster is trying to say is that he wants a reason to pick another pair of boots other than merc treds or ninja tabi. I do however agree i find myself picking the same boots repeatedly, but thast becasue i pick the same champ over and over. Try playing a new champ and experimenting with other boots for maximum effictiveness. For example boots of mobility, on warwick, with ghost is a bit overkill but it sometimes works better than any other combination. Try some newthings then rethink you boots theory.

mastershakezz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagga View Post
Look at the guy I quoted.

Think about what I said.

Feel stupid. Sorry.
Indeed I do feel stupid.

Beegly Boogs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-11-2010

It's k. We all look stupid sometimes.

smithz

06-11-2010

Need BoTs

mastershakezz

06-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eberus View Post
I think what our topic poster is trying to say is that he wants a reason to pick another pair of boots other than merc treds or ninja tabi. I do however agree i find myself picking the same boots repeatedly, but thast becasue i pick the same champ over and over. Try playing a new champ and experimenting with other boots for maximum effictiveness. For example boots of mobility, on warwick, with ghost is a bit overkill but it sometimes works better than any other combination. Try some newthings then rethink you boots theory.
No, what I'm really saying is there's too much CC in this game. I can't stand taking cleanse and merc treads every game because of it. Of course this idea doesn't really fix that, just lets me pick the boots I want.

drachasor

06-11-2010

I'm fine with current boots, but I think upgrades to all boots would be a really good idea.

KirbyHero

06-11-2010

His change wouldn't make cc teams weaker, it would just make cc teams weaker against solo queue imbeciles because they have less ******ed choices available.

Layotees

06-11-2010

Zerker's greaves should give armor pen. The problem isn't that merc's treads are too good (although they are just a little bit), the problem is that the rest of the boots are just not that great with a couple exceptions. Mobo and swiftness don't make you fast enough to warrant the lack of other benefits, and zerker's greaves provide you with one of the easiest to acquire stats in the game, at the cost of some of the hardest stats to get in the game (magic pen, cc reduction).

HairyDan

06-11-2010

Toasting in a troll bread.

turtlejay

06-11-2010

Giving all boots cc reduction and movespeed is silly. That's like giving every item built with a dagger amor penetration because you feel like you need more of it.

Just nerf treads and buff the others so there is at least a choice. Berzerker's Greaves should have crit chance, armor pen, AD, something better than AS.