Olaf worth buying? - 3150 IP

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PainCakesx

Senior Member

06-11-2010

Is he worth the money? Or should I spend it on another champion?

PS: The champs I own are:

Ashe
Annie
Shen
Shaco
Nasus
Fiddlesticks
Malzahar
Twisted Fate
Zilean
Soraka
Janna
Twitch
Ezrael
Sivir
Kayle


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blaine66

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

06-11-2010

Always try before you buy.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NUKKAWUT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

06-11-2010

If you like melee DPS, Olaf is tons of fun IMO.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS118d1c68b944ead659909

Senior Member

06-11-2010

Olaf is melee DPS = most difficult type of hero to play imho. I love him, but i don't shine with him yet. Melee DPS isn't for everybody, and your heroes are all different.

(EU server, RhostaCZ)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gorchek

Senior Member

06-11-2010

Yes. But don't bother building a Frozen Mallet on him first (or at all really).


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Beegly Boogs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

06-11-2010

I have yet to see one do well.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Musokage

Senior Member

06-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by PainCakesx View Post
Is he worth the money? Or should I spend it on another champion?

PS: The champs I own are:

Ashe
Annie
Shen
Shaco
Nasus
Fiddlesticks
Malzahar
Twisted Fate
Zilean
Soraka
Janna
Twitch
Ezrael
Sivir
Kayle
Needs moar Jax.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS1611d82ca8b215

Adjudicator

06-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorchek View Post
Yes. But don't bother building a Frozen Mallet on him first (or at all really).
Wanna let us know why? I haven't played him yet. Nor have I seen him in game at all lol. Maybe once.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS118d1c68b944ead659909

Senior Member

06-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatPandaBear View Post
Wanna let us know why? I haven't played him yet. Nor have I seen him in game at all lol. Maybe once.
One of the reasons, I think, is his ratio on HP to attack from his W skill is not too good, it is good for late game, but no for early game imo.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MikeTyson

Senior Member

06-11-2010

bought olaf on a whim and i wish i got mundo instead. olaf isnt bad... its just that mundo is better


123