Refute skill mechanics on Graves!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

redsia22

10-09-2011

hi, i just read his skill mechanics and it really disapoints me to learn about it, For couple of champs that past, I felt that creativity was less and less original from riot creator. Dash mechanics and placing traps and shielding skills are just overrated. im sorrry if i think this way but clearly we are fed up with this gamestyle. If you want a range dps, go dps all the way. Worrying on survivalbility of a champ boils down to players handlebility to play in game. If one wants to play carry , then the last thing they need is a def skill. SO im writing to make some good ideas that might be interesting for him to play. I just hope riot will read this.

For many times, ?I think riot is just in love with the trap warding so I kind of blending it in, a sentry which has a delightful taste of excitement to for players to use.

place a non damage sentry. However, it can be modified when graves put heavy guns on it,firing bullets in the air, but he gets immobile while doing it, giving him armor pen and a bit of range. this is similar to corki's 3rd skill but with more range and firepower.

Another skill is my own original skill. Graves flings in the air giving him 1 sec invulnerability, damaging enemy around him! **** this skill will be epic and formidable one.

DetectiveCactus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2011

Er, wrong forum?

Also, I don't see any problem with his skill kit.

Mädchen

10-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsia22 View Post
hi, i just read his skill mechanics and it really disapoints me to learn about it, For couple of champs that past, I felt that creativity was less and less original from riot creator. Dash mechanics and placing traps and shielding skills are just overrated. im sorrry if i think this way but clearly we are fed up with this gamestyle. If you want a range dps, go dps all the way. Worrying on survivalbility of a champ boils down to players handlebility to play in game. If one wants to play carry , then the last thing they need is a def skill. SO im writing to make some good ideas that might be interesting for him to play. I just hope riot will read this.

For many times, ?I think riot is just in love with the trap warding so I kind of blending it in, a sentry which has a delightful taste of excitement to for players to use.

place a non damage sentry. However, it can be modified when graves put heavy guns on it,firing bullets in the air, but he gets immobile while doing it, giving him armor pen and a bit of range. this is similar to corki's 3rd skill but with more range and firepower.

Another skill is my own original skill. Graves flings in the air giving him 1 sec invulnerability, damaging enemy around him! **** this skill will be epic and formidable one.
l
V