Matchmaking system not matching appropriately

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nyac

10-09-2011

First off, I'm not sure if this is in the right forum.

Anyway, Im a fairly decent player, above average (Only played 5 ranked games, dont like trying very hard but I'm a normal player). I seem to always have at least one derp person per game. Either a unbelieveably bad player or just a massive troll. Ex. Ashe insisting nasus is a better mid than her, amumu taking top lane from caitlyn, just being legitimately stupid and initiating a teamfight 3v5 under their tower. AFK'ing because they didnt get the lane they waned or you call them out on something stupid they did.

Im a better player than them. Im frequently the only one positive, only one who won their lane, only one warding. I have such a high amount of losses though because of the terrible teams I get with. The enemy teams also almost NEVER have these types of players.

I'm not terrible at this game, why am I getting teamed up with players like this? Shouldn't I be playing with people around my skill level?

Mod3man

10-10-2011

Get 4 more good ppl and premade in mormals
See your normal elo skyrocket
Get better teammates in normals
???
Profit

BzalBot

10-10-2011

I totally agree. I've made a post about this as well. The matchmaking system totally fails at matching you with similar skilled people in normal games.

It's so frustrating to be constantly matched with idiots who clearly are not the same skill level as you.

I've also had about 7 leavers in 30 games on my team now without having any on the enemy team. You are lucky if you get a good close game once every 10 games.

The matchmakign system just does not work like it should.