Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

A Differant way to unlock skins...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tonycakes

06-11-2010

Well I was on the pooper and was thinking, some people like new skins but don't have money. I was thinking and I thought that maybe you should be able to unlock one skin per 250 wins with that character. More or less depending on what they think is fair. What do you think?

hgh123

06-11-2010

I would love another way to unlock skins but it will never happen. This is how Riot makes money. and we all know how money hungry Riot is.

IS14d8877dee773a275686b

06-11-2010

No.

I'd like Riot to stay in business.

Spazzilla X

06-11-2010

Quote:
hgh123:
I would love another way to unlock skins but it will never happen. This is how Riot makes money. and we all know how money hungry Riot is.

Yeah they totally let us play for free, and have a choice of paid heroes every week to play.
So money hungry it makes me sick.

Osamodas

06-11-2010

Well, for now you could use custom skins, I guess, but I doubt they will do this. It get's them money, and that's what allows us to play.

I fully stand behind this decision. Besides, they give a nice amount of free skins away.

Heliomance

06-11-2010

I dunno, one skin per 250 wins with the character you're trying to unlock the skin for? Doesn't seem so bad to me. Maybe make it 500 wins for the legendary skins.

eXult

06-11-2010

Oh, how about you work for them for free?
Or just tell your current boss that you will work for no money?

Same idea. It's like asking McDonalds to give you food cause you have no money.

Berkilak

06-11-2010

Just wait until they give your favourite skin away for free, like Nightmare Cho'gath.

Zarifes

06-11-2010

I think this is the 542 thread I've seen about a system like this.

Epityr

06-11-2010

Quote:
Butt Horse:
No.

I'd like Riot to stay in business.

/thread