Current OP Champs?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChaosGopherSucks

06-15-2010

as of now, with his bug, ezreal.

When his bug gets fixed, probably soraka + janna.

Mr Mad Cow

06-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluffy1 View Post
no hero in this game is OP, as there are counters and tactics to beat every champ.he people who cry OP are the ones who didn't do their homework or countered said hero. they also base their statements off the type of hero they play. not all heroes are designed to take on another equally. thats why its a team game. theres alot of scissor-paper-rock in this game.
correct, but i think what people consider "OP" is actually ease of use. E.G. mastering nunu is a hell of a lot easier than mastering anivia or ezreal.

Kayote

06-15-2010

I don't think any champ is really OP per say unless it has the right player behind them. Teemo is pretty OP against melee champs with his blind if played right. Doubling it with exaust and he can shut down pretty much any melee person solo. Past that it's all based on how wel you play.

After all most people think that Nidalee's ability to get out of dodge once she hit's level 6 is OP but if you set up traps and **** through the jungle you can bring her down really fast.

Really OP comes down to play rather than champion. If you are constantly getting rolled by a champion then why are you in that lane constantly getting killed? Have someone else do it.

purkel

06-15-2010

I played against a team of - Alistair, Blitzcrank, Ezrael, Janna, and Sorka. They raped us soooo hard. The heals were insane and the disables owned us. OP team.

Zanet

06-15-2010

ITT: people downrating other people that call out their main champs no matter how OP they are

lawl

amcii

08-14-2010

funny how 2months ago we had other OP champs than now..

Tieryal

08-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by amcii View Post
funny how 2months ago we had other OP champs than now..

It's not really funny it's completely logical.

DoomManufact

08-14-2010

anybody else noticed that these "What champ is OP" threads just turn out to be 8+ pages of absolute ****?

Eppa

08-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Mad Cow View Post
correct, but i think what people consider "OP" is actually ease of use. E.G. mastering nunu is a hell of a lot easier than mastering anivia or ezreal.
Nunu is very tricky. Nunu is waaay harder than Easyreal.

OP:

Blindmonk