Current OP Champs?

1234567 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

McRofls

06-11-2010

Olaf, Trynd, Zilean.

TheBubba

06-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Figalmighty View Post
Riot does a really good job at keeping the game balanced, however there will alway be a difference of opinion and before you claim anyone op i would like to request people to look into that character a little before saying they are for instence:

I saw some one earlier say master yi but if you invest in the item thornmail that will ruin his game.

another case is a lot of people asking for soraka nerfs ( on other forums ) but if u just invested in an executioners calling she would cry as her healing is cut in half.

but again in the spirit of this thread my vote would have to be

Jax
Janna

Jax because of his aoe stun and my team doesn't realize that the way to beat him is through abilities don't give him the chance to stun. or he will completely sway the team fight. ( his stun can only be used of he dodges and he can't dodge magic Dmg abilities)

Janna She does require some skill to play but I literally beat my head against the wall trying to kill her. Her shear speed and the fact its phasing combo-ed with a knock up that is very strong, she has a shield for absorbing Dmg and a knock back heal that slows if you reenter it you're slowed. all of that makes her one huge headache to fight against >.<.
have you faced a Janna Kayle Soraka Ashe Shen team? cause let me tell you an execs calling cutting healing in half on one of them isnt any where near enough to stop that team from face rolling you

Lawful

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swatlord927 View Post
Just wondering whats everyones thoughts are on the currently OP champions.
Kayle
nunu
Signed
Sivir
Ash
Corki
Nasus
Eve
Taric

Make your choice!

PimpDaddyPayne

06-11-2010

Ezreal.

KarmaBites

06-11-2010

Kayle + Twitch

Shinnyshin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-11-2010

While I'm sure there are overpowered TEAMS, overpowered individual characters are very very different. Now, individually I'd have to say...

Soraka
Heim
Janna
Amumu
Taric
Warwick (ESPECIALLY Warwick, God, I hate playing against him)
Singed
Zilean
Shaco

In about that order. At least, according to the win/loss ratios: http://www.lolbase.net/champions/

Funny fact. Twitch loses more than he wins. Corki is dead last. Nassus and Eve are negative. Jax does TERRIBLY (I'm guessing because Jax players make themselves look good and formidable, but tend to screw over their team in the process). And Trynd's making an idiot of himself.

JUST SAYING for all you people talking about overpowered characters...

Oh, and by the way. If you have a Garen or Master Yi on your team, odds are you're going to lose. Only a little stacked against you, sure, but those champions are not doing terribly well with win/loss ratios right now.

P.S. People are thumbs downing an objective citation of statistics? True, it has a little lighthearted commentary, but still...that's...peculiar.

purenergy

06-11-2010

Soraka is not OP by herself trust me she is my main just need to take some care and not let her heal to much and CC is my weakness so try that.

Artelmis

06-11-2010

if i had to pick one. i'd say Tryndamere... if you dont have ignite, to kill him AFTER he kills you... then he gets away scott-free almost every time.

if i had to pick a second? master yi. no need for an explanation here.

timedpath

Recruiter

06-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me You BED NOW View Post
FIXED

Well, the currently OP champs are very strong in the current metagame. Indeed, their early game harassment and late game team support abilities are much stronger than the other champions. RIOT should delete these champions. They are too OP and they ruin the game and if they are not deleted I will quit League of Legends for 2 hours.
lol..... i think u should hav quit the game a long time ago then. every champ can be op given the right conditions. just some champions have better synergy with their own abilities. and if your gonna rage about the game just quit less qq'ers helps the game more and allows others to flourish

Piezo

06-11-2010

Kat in mid.

1234567 ... 8