Current OP Champs?

123456 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zanet

Senior Member

06-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordarcane View Post
How is Olaf OP?
Stack a lot of health to better perform? What other champion has that?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FOX AFifthCyborg

Senior Member

06-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanet View Post
Stack a lot of health to better perform? What other champion has that?
Lots of counters for that, my dear.. erm, Zanet.

Madred's, Deathfire, Warwick... the list goes on and on.

Besides, Olaf is weak if he truly stacks health.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Figalmighty

Member

06-11-2010

Riot does a really good job at keeping the game balanced, however there will alway be a difference of opinion and before you claim anyone op i would like to request people to look into that character a little before saying they are for instence:

I saw some one earlier say master yi but if you invest in the item thornmail that will ruin his game.

another case is a lot of people asking for soraka nerfs ( on other forums ) but if u just invested in an executioners calling she would cry as her healing is cut in half.

but again in the spirit of this thread my vote would have to be

Jax
Janna

Jax because of his aoe stun and my team doesn't realize that the way to beat him is through abilities don't give him the chance to stun. or he will completely sway the team fight. ( his stun can only be used of he dodges and he can't dodge magic Dmg abilities)

Janna She does require some skill to play but I literally beat my head against the wall trying to kill her. Her shear speed and the fact its phasing combo-ed with a knock up that is very strong, she has a shield for absorbing Dmg and a knock back heal that slows if you reenter it you're slowed. all of that makes her one huge headache to fight against >.<.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OMG its Yi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

06-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanet View Post
Stack a lot of health to better perform? What other champion has that?
COUGH COUGH Jax COUGH COUGH

And there are no real OP heroes. EVERY HERO IS OP IF FED! Like Jax, if you dont want a guy with 16AS, 86^109p AD, and 86 trillion and 2 hp, Kill Him Early. If any heroes are a bit unbalanced, it would be these:

1. Jax
2. Ryze
3. Nunu
4. Karthus (maybe)
5. Ashe (maybe)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nasbi

Junior Member

06-11-2010

"OP" isn't exactly how to view this game, nor its champions. Priority is leveling and doing your part to strengthen your champion, then you're basically forming good team work and strategy for the rest.

Even if you happen to be your teams "strongest link," you still most likely won't stand up to getting ganked unless the opposing team wasn't able to level or something to that extent.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crannicus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

06-11-2010

Given that I'm nowhere near the top Elo, I do want to make a few comments:

Jax gets torn apart if he's focused by any caster. I've both seen and played him against, say, a Ryze, or a Janna, and flinched as he got ripped to shreds. Hell, even Morg can destroy him. He's also easily countered by an SotD pop on any ranged DPS, as it negates his dodge and allows you to simply tear through him.

Janna isn't necessarily OP, there's just fewer methods to counter her than most. In my opinion, the most effective way to do that is to make her waste her skills and then focus her on cooldown. Twisted Fate is also a good choice, because you can use Destiny/Gate to ambush and gank her before she even knows you're coming, and if you somehow fail to get that last little bit of damage in, the Wild Card has just enough range to hit her if she uses her skills to push you back.

The only champion I'd come close to saying is OP since the latest patch would be Soraka, and even that's situational because all of that healing is only a pain in the ass to deal with if she's well-defended or well-supported.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

purkel

Senior Member

06-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordarcane View Post
How is Olaf OP?
he does wreck shop pretty easily.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AssFuk

Junior Member

06-11-2010

Jax

Ryze


These two break the game, have no fun factor to play as and require 0 skill to ace whole teams. Just can't say how much I hate these 2 ****ers...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

madtimmy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

06-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanet View Post
Stack a lot of health to better perform? What other champion has that?
Garen does this and much better then olaf... Olaf is a joke


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

peyo

Senior Member

06-11-2010

every champ can be OP if you know how to play it, really.


123456 ... 8