I can't seem to connect to games

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BorisTheGreat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2011

I played one game today in normal solo queue fine, but after that it keeps saying PVP.net has disconnected every few seconds, then goes away, comes back again, etc. I kinda ignored it but now I can't connect to matches, though it says I did, which I assume ends up with my slot as a lightning bolt till then end, which auto picks a champ for me then disconnects everyone. I tried restarting the client, restarting my computer, and so on but I can't seem to connect to solo queue or in a party.

Not sure what to do

MasterShorty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2011

same here dude, if I try and get into a custom match, the match will start without me....it sucks
It also wont let me join any public game...=(

BorisTheGreat

10-10-2011

I am sadded

MasterShorty

10-10-2011

There has already been a couple of posts on this...I dont understand why its not fixed yet.

AkujiNaki

10-10-2011

I would try to start up a match either solo or pre and while in the matchmaking waiting screen..I would notice that i'm sitting there waiting awfully long. Just to realize that my pre is in the champ select and I'm the only one waiting to connect. I've followed a couple of steps to try to prevent this from happening again (reinstalling, repaired my client, updated windows, and even checked my firewalls again) I fell like this has nothing to do with my side but on Riots. It's a problem that just started happening recently after the patch but with all these massive disconnections how can anyone play anymore?? It takes about 45mins for me to start a game up. A LITTLE FEEDBACK WOULD BE LOVELY.