Crashing on me

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heliomance

06-11-2010

Well, today marks the day I pick up my first Leaver mark. I clicked Play, went thrugh champion select, the countdown finished. The League of Legends logo came up on the screen. And stayed there. And stayed there. Then:

Game Crashed. The game has crashed. Please try to reconnect to the game.

I click reconnect. Same thing happens. I close and reopen LoL, and click reconnect again. Game Crashed. I reboot, load up LoL, and click reconnect. Game Sodding Crashed. It just won't let me in. What gives?

BlindSword

06-11-2010

Get used to it bro. This is what happens when Riot cares more about making new champions and skins to get more money then fixing server/client issues.

If they put as much effort into fixing these issues as they do on champions and skins no1 would have any issues.

Unless the community as a whole starts to complain and demand a change this will continue to happen.

Its pretty sad they are allowing these issues to continue while they still make new champions and skins weekly. MORE MONEY MORE MONEY MORE MONEY They are starting to fall into the same catagory as K2/MGame and its sad.

FearCatalyst

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindSword View Post
Get used to it bro. This is what happens when Riot cares more about making new champions and skins to get more money then fixing server/client issues.

If they put as much effort into fixing these issues as they do on champions and skins no1 would have any issues.

Unless the community as a whole starts to complain and demand a change this will continue to happen.

Its pretty sad they are allowing these issues to continue while they still make new champions and skins weekly. MORE MONEY MORE MONEY MORE MONEY They are starting to fall into the same catagory as K2/MGame and its sad.
Dear god, there are so many of you on these forums.

Different people do different things, those who work on the servers do not make skins, etc etc.

Your post is silly and you should feel silly.

Azrael343

Recruiter

06-11-2010

My game is doing the same thing right now. Any ideas about fixes? Thanks

Arfoire

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-11-2010

Reinstall.

Truhls

06-11-2010

I havent had this problem, but LoL Liked to bugsplat on me at least 1-2 times PER GAME. Its so god **** infuriating that i just play a lot less now.

BlindSword

06-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearCatalyst View Post
Dear god, there are so many of you on these forums.

Different people do different things, those who work on the servers do not make skins, etc etc.

Your post is silly and you should feel silly.

No **** sherlock, Im not a little kid still in school living with my parents. Your the 1 who shoudl feel silly. Maybe they need to get more ppl fixing issue then making new champs and skins.

I get such a LAUGH from all these children who think they know it all even tho they dont know me or any1 else from Adam.

Heliomance

06-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindSword View Post
No **** sherlock, Im not a little kid still in school living with my parents. Your the 1 who shoudl feel silly. Maybe they need to get more ppl fixing issue then making new champs and skins.

I get such a LAUGH from all these children who think they know it all even tho they dont know me or any1 else from Adam.
Okay, we have an uncapitalised proper noun, a missing apostrophe, "your" instead of "you're", 1 instead of "one", misspelt "should", "ppl" instead of "people", a missing s from "issues", "then" instead of "than", gratuitous and unnecessary capitalisation, "tho" instead of "though", another missing apostrophe, and "any1" instead of "anyone". 12 abuses of the English language in 5 lines. Your argument for not being a little kid is compelling.

In case you can't tell, the above is sarcasm.