Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Garen Judgement Skill

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arcades79

Senior Member

06-11-2010

This is refreshing, someone whining about Garen been TOO strong. +1 OP!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crashbolt

Member

06-11-2010

Quote:
Mikeysan88:

what like kats? nunu? karthas? or wait ANY CHAMP IN THE GAME BESIDES GAREN AND FIDDLE??? not to mention WERE TALKING ABOUT HIS REG SKILL NOT A ULTI

His terrible Ult makes up for Judgment. And all the champions that you named have several ways to kill Garen easily.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wallotext

Senior Member

06-11-2010

Quote:
Crashbolt:
His terrible Ult makes up for Judgment. And all the champions that you named have several ways to kill Garen easily.


yes because garen cant walk up to kat and silence her ulti and spin on her


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kurosaki00

Senior Member

06-11-2010

and fiddle gets group disablers, alistar aoe stun, teemo goes invisible in 3 seconds, shaco can escape almost anything, nidalee is hot etc etc

get over it
stop crying


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crashbolt

Member

06-11-2010

Quote:
Mikeysan88:
yes because garen cant walk up to kat and silence her ulti and spin on her

I'm talking about Bouncing Blade. Besides, to take full damage from Judgment, you have to be standing still. Just get over yourself and learn to counter him. Of all the champions in the game, you chose to complain about Garen because of one of his skills? Learn to play etc etc.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RiceMan

Recruiter

06-11-2010

It's hard to take the OP seriously after reading through the thread. Stop being close minded and learn how to counter him. This is a QQ thread. Sorry. Also, are you aware his spins can crit? He could have been lucky and had most of them crit on you.

Funny how you complain about the community then trolling because it's a QQ thread only to complain and rage. Of course you'll be trolled. Tone it down a notch and make a thought out post on Garen if you want to be taken seriously.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rugi

Senior Member

06-11-2010

Please you brain.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wallotext

Senior Member

06-11-2010

Quote:
RiceMan:
It's hard to take the OP seriously after reading through the thread. Stop being close minded and learn how to counter him. This is a QQ thread. Sorry. Also, are you aware his spins can crit? He could have been lucky and had most of them crit on you.

Funny how you complain about the community then trolling because it's a QQ thread only to complain and rage. Of course you'll be trolled. Tone it down a notch and make a thought out post on Garen if you want to be taken seriously.



your all ****ing stupid you understand what im trying to say yet all you do is troll suck a ****ing fat **** you guys are *******s


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crashbolt

Member

06-11-2010

Quote:
Mikeysan88:
your all ****ing stupid you understand what im trying to say yet all you do is troll suck a ****ing fat **** you guys are *******s

Nobody here is trolling. All that I'm saying is that this thread has absolutely no purpose. You're just complaining about a champion that's either balanced or underpowered. How about instead of posting stupid topics, you find a way to counter the ability.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wallotext

Senior Member

06-11-2010

Quote:
Crashbolt:
Nobody here is trolling. All that I'm saying is that this thread has absolutely no purpose. You're just complaining about a champion that's either balanced or underpowered. How about instead of posting stupid topics, you find a way to counter the ability.


ive explained there is no way to counter unless you some HOW out run him or counter pick him