Garen Judgement Skill

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Prosecutor Godot

06-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeysan88 View Post
your stupid
I ****ed you're mom.

Wallotext

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prosecutor Godot View Post
I ****ed you're mom.
are you serious?

twoinu

06-11-2010

Consider this - Herm's turrets don't stop doing damage if you KB or stun him, nor do most of the AoEs in game (baring a few, like Anivia's ult or Nunu's).

Garen, on the other hand, has to be NEXT to you to do damage. A fair trade for him being able to move his AoE.

If you stun Garen he can't chase you. If you root Garen he can't chase you. If you KB Garen he will be much farther from you, giving you a chance to run. If he cleanses just flash or exhaust. Or, you know, just kill him.

There are very few champions you can just stand next to and try to ignore while not expecting to die from.

Master0Puppets

Banned

06-11-2010

Lets see all the champions that can stop him from hurting anybody with his spin:
Amumu
Anivia
Annie
Ashe
Fiddlesticks(if fear works on it but whatever)
Heimerdinger
Kennen
Morgana
Ryze
Sion
Taric
Twisted Fate
Veigar

That is all champions who have a ranged stun, I'm not even counting knock-ups, or melee stuns

Please if you say he is unstoppable then you're team has no idea how to use a stun.

Prosecutor Godot

06-11-2010

Quote:
are you serious?
Very. She was delicious.

Crashbolt

06-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prosecutor Godot View Post
Very. She was delicious.
Lawl you so fanni.

Wallotext

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master0Puppets View Post
Lets see all the champions that can stop him from hurting anybody with his spin:
Amumu
Anivia
Annie
Ashe
Fiddlesticks(if fear works on it but whatever)
Heimerdinger
Kennen
Morgana
Ryze
Sion
Taric
Twisted Fate
Veigar

That is all champions who have a ranged stun, I'm not even counting knock-ups, or melee stuns

Please if you say he is unstoppable then you're team has no idea how to use a stun.
none of these actully STOP the spin the spin still happens also keep in mind he can silence you before you get this stuff off with incresed movment speed and a silence he can get near you PLUS MY MAIN ISSUE is the DMG it does TO MUCH DMG

Master0Puppets

Banned

06-11-2010

Quote:
none of these actully STOP the spin the spin still happens also keep in mind he can silence you before you get this stuff off with incresed movment speed and a silence he can get near you PLUS MY MAIN ISSUE is the DMG it does TO MUCH DMG

Maybe if you have the reaction time of a monkey with down syndrome then yes he will get in MELEE range of your RANGED stun.

Crashbolt

06-11-2010

Quote:
none of these actully STOP the spin
So what? Do you want one of Garen's best skills to be completely useless? How would you feel if your favorite champion's best skill could be interrupted?

Wallotext

06-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crashbolt View Post
[QUOTE/=Mikeysan88;1556341]none of these actully STOP the spin
So what? Do you want one of Garen's best skills to be completely useless? How would you feel if your favorite champion's best skill could be interrupted?[/QUOTE]

what like kats? nunu? karthas? or wait ANY CHAMP IN THE GAME BESIDES GAREN AND FIDDLE??? not to mention WERE TALKING ABOUT HIS REG SKILL NOT A ULTI