Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Alien First Contact in Valoran!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LTK Goggles

06-11-2010

The first time I saw the other post I thought they were trying to speak of a new map (sorry but I don't care for maps, I love summoners rift and play it all the time) but seeing all these skins is cool. As a Rammus player I would like to see in screen picks of his molten Rammus cause he looks really bad in the picture but if not good thing I have the chrome one =) anyways , good job riot.

Rioreusu

06-11-2010

Hell hath no fury worse than Heimerdinger's head.

Noetherian

06-11-2010

Quote:
Katulu69:
I really don't want to pay 20 bucks for one skin but if it's epic enough i will buy it. After all the only hero i play is heim so w/e.

I don't know why people are talking about $20 skins. The most expensive skin they released so far was 1820 RP.

For $20 you get 2800 RP, so 1820 is $13 for the skin. (It's 13.44 if you buy your Riot points in 15 dollar increments and it's $12.74 if you buy your Riot points in 35 dollar increments, but I digress).

It's fine if you feel that $13 is too much to pay for a skin, but it's not like any skin costs 20 dollars.

ShadowSnipe

06-11-2010

indeed, a wise choice

Kazkal

06-11-2010

Quote:
Frogomancer:
Muahaha. I wonder if Galactic Nasus will find his way to this planet as well.

I just hope Nasus isn't 20 since it's pretty much just a recolor

Badpath

06-11-2010

I know the skinning would never allow it to work properly, but it would be neat if heroes killed by Alien Heimerdinger left behind red and/or green skeletons. In all seriousness, I may hafta buy this for my friend on the basis that Heimer has a skin AND it's just that awesome.

Yatteri

Recruiter

06-11-2010

Haha!

Great skin idea!

I remember seeing this movie years ago, and although I don't remember any of it the image of those aliens will be burned in my mind forever.

KozmoLuv

06-11-2010

Where's my 70's Disco Heimer?

MuffinLung

06-11-2010

Sweet. Let's write a short paragraph about the history of the new skin and call it "Legendary" so we can price it at $10. Sorry Riot, not biting. I'm not paying over $5 for a Skin for a hero, no matter how much hastily thrown-together story comes with it. There's a reason why I have never seen a Firefighter Tristana in game yet...You'd be making a lot more money if the prices for skins were reasonable.

Cogrum

06-11-2010

Lasers ftw?