Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Alien First Contact in Valoran!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BigTingz

06-11-2010

looks like the aliens from mars attack

Tempestt

06-11-2010

are you guys going to change the skins for the turrets?

Krom

06-11-2010

Quote:
Noetherian:
I don't know why people are talking about $20 skins. The most expensive skin they released so far was 1820 RP.

For $20 you get 2800 RP, so 1820 is $13 for the skin. (It's 13.44 if you buy your Riot points in 15 dollar increments and it's $12.74 if you buy your Riot points in 35 dollar increments, but I digress).

It's fine if you feel that $13 is too much to pay for a skin, but it's not like any skin costs 20 dollars.

Bad argument is bad since you have to spend $15-20 to get it regardless of what the actual point per dollar ratio is. If you spend $15 then you're left with 210 points... the only thing you can buy with that are point boosts.

And the only people who can choose to spend $15 are people with credit cards or paypal, since the in store game cards only come in $10 and $20.

In other words, after you pay $15-20 in order to have the skin you want some people are then left with a worthless amount of points, or end up using them on something they wouldn't normally have paid money for.

Its the same as being forced to pay an extra few hundred dollars for a car because it comes equipped with extra **** that you don't want, but its the only model available.

Carpool Jesus

06-11-2010

sweet aliens and a nerd gets killed
well...........................................
I think this game is getting a lil too much ******ed soap opera type gay

sicky

06-11-2010

That skin looks sick!!!!!

HirOwl

06-11-2010

Quote:
Liath:
yeah, a space / void themed version of summoners rift or triples would be sooo cool. Think about it, Riot, the last shuttle mission launches soon.

I logged in just to rate you up, first time I've ever logged in. Space themes for the shuttle commemoration!

OsirusAnubis

06-11-2010

Awesome,

but since I know you like to come out with skins two at a time

FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER HEIMER

DeathWhisperer

06-11-2010

Nice skin . way to go to create another legendary..
lets see how it turn out

Xyril

06-11-2010

Laser beam turrets!

Bentstraw

06-11-2010

Omg Mars attacks!!!!!!!!