The remaking of recommended items

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 17
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GuyOfDoom

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-11-2010

Why ever bother with an explanation then? Riot should really be working on an in-game tool to be able to change the recommended items, rather then the few community based mods available now.

Necrophiliated

06-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpakyPD View Post
Would it be possible to allow the players to set their own recommended items set so that we can have quick links while playing?

Something in the summoner profile that we can set before game time for a specific champion.
I think a LOT of people feel this way.

If you agree with this poster, please rate his post higher and post in this thread.

The more people who post saying "this is what we need," the more likely Riot will listen.

Loving LoL though, nice job Riot, except that stupid "time is undefined" crash -_-

Dyloslawer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-11-2010

Quote:
Would it be possible to allow the players to set their own recommended items set so that we can have quick links while playing?

Something in the summoner profile that we can set before game time for a specific champion.
+1

TildeMerand

06-11-2010

I do like the new Recommended items on most of the champs my little cousin plays. He seems to do alot better now in games without my help on items.

But I have to agree with atleast 80% of the community. Custom Recommended Items would be a plus I would cream over. Either in game or before the Queue, a custom Item list in place of the recommended Items would speed up purchases and decrease "FUUUU- Where is that darn thing?". (We've all done it at some point, don't be modest.)

Regardless, Much better items, Riot. Although I 100% disagree with Katarina's Recommended Items. Meh~

Verbivore

06-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadScarab View Post
Can Riot add a ,,choose your own recommended items,, button?
the default can be the normal recommended items and
the custom recommended are handy when starting a new game so you wont have to search thru the other items to find what you need
This. They changed all of my Warwick items, so now I have to surf through everything just to find what I need. It'd be awesome if the implemented something like that.

TheEye

06-11-2010

Nice.
There is one thing i don't get - what is wrong with DPS Annie :?? I've done it and i still managed to own :P :P :P

Shadowsaint

06-11-2010

Um yea, +1 to making your own item buying quick links. Should be on a per champion bases, in the summoner profile. This along with multi mastery selection/ rune selection for pregame. We need it all and we need it yesterday.

Skaxx

06-11-2010

The problem I see with making your own list of items for your champion, is that people will get stubborn and stuck in their ways. For example, short of Runes, I can pretty much switch from AD Jax to AP, or AP Teemo to AD, whenever I'd like, based on the enemy team and how I think I'll fare (Keep in mind "examples"). People setting up their own recommended item lists, might just get lazy and decide to run their AD Teemo vs a 3 tank team, and end up losing due to the lack of damage versus the AP Teemo that could have torn those tanks up (again, examples), however they just didn't feel like changing their build.

It's really a double edged knife, so think about what you're asking for.

lucid flaw

06-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necrophiliated View Post
I think a LOT of people feel this way.

If you agree with this poster, please rate his post higher and post in this thread.

The more people who post saying "this is what we need," the more likely Riot will listen.

Loving LoL though, nice job Riot, except that stupid "time is undefined" crash -_-

come on folks.... the game is not so cookie cutter and its insult to yourself, riot, and your opponents to assume it is. every game should have adaptation in it. the recommended items are for entry level players. i personally want higher end development as well but development that matters. forget about adding custom recommended items when it will take even five seconds away from developing a new draft system or new maps or anything worth more than your lazy desire to play the game without thought,

Lone Blade

06-11-2010

Quote:

That would be nice +1.

12345612 ... 17