AP Carry Masteries

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Orthoclase

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2011

the problem is that there's so much **** that's wasted in offense for AP, it just doesn't seem worth it.

IRuleAll

10-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by PayForYourSins View Post
I'm talking more if i'm always given blue buff at level 6-7 going for the 21 in offense for the extra burst, sure i'd lose the flash mastery+cooldown/movement but wonder if there is any situations where 21/0/9 is superior to 9/0/21 or even 0/9/21.
I cannot remember the last time I used 21 offense on any champion honestly.

IRuleAll

10-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucentile View Post
I tried for awhile. And then I realized I was making a mistake.

4% damage, or whatever, from the bottom of the offensive tree is nowhere near as good as mana management and cooldowns.
The reason it is standard is because offense tree is so geared towards AD champs other than the normal 9 points. It is a total waste of mastery points unless you are a Hybrid champ that can benefit from AD and AP perks.

IRuleAll

10-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orthoclase View Post
the problem is that there's so much **** that's wasted in offense for AP, it just doesn't seem worth it.
This

Angel1hell

10-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by PayForYourSins View Post
I'm talking more if i'm always given blue buff at level 6-7 going for the 21 in offense for the extra burst, sure i'd lose the flash mastery+cooldown/movement but wonder if there is any situations where 21/0/9 is superior to 9/0/21 or even 0/9/21.
Nidalee benefits (used to more than now) from 0/9/21 quite nicely, or 21 in Offense (more so now). One AP champ that requires Brute Force in Offense, so people just go 21 in Offense, is Akali.

PrincessDerpy

10-09-2011

You waste too many points to get the +4% damage. Utility has more overall useful stuff.

PrincessDerpy

10-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel1hell View Post
Nidalee benefits (used to more than now) from 0/9/21 quite nicely, or 21 in Offense (more so now). One AP champ that requires Brute Force in Offense, so people just go 21 in Offense, is Akali.
Akali benefits from every point she spends in Offense.

Downshift

10-09-2011

Weren't there talks about new trees. I remember reading leaks somewhere with a red comfirmation that they were in the works