Nidalee's Javelin Toss

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hentai Messiah

10-09-2011

They don't move quickly, how simpler is it?
*see Nidalee coming*
*move in direction X*
*juke in direction Y*

That Other Guy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2011

Wasn't soloing, wasn't mid, and wasn't Tryn so all 3 assumptions are false. And tbh if I had a good ranged partner we could have probably handled her (kept getting her and her partner quite low), but I was with another melee because neither of the good solotops on our team were willing to solo top so Caitlyn had to do it.

Even if they don't knock her range down to 1000 she at least shouldn't be able to fling Javelins from off-screen. Seriously.

bob000

10-09-2011

Javelin isnt a nuke so much as an afk detector.

IlllIIllllIIlllI

10-09-2011

The Original poster:

Oh look, Nidalee

*Gets hit by spear*

(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻

FUKIN OP!

Ragnaroked

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2011

boots 3 hp pot

Yueth

10-09-2011

Meh, dual lane with 2 melees against Nid and someone else? Then from the start your team was doing it wrong. And you're exaggerating. Spear costs a lot of mana early,and even with low cd she can't just spam it whole day.

Rynkrt3

10-09-2011

People QQ about nid spears all the time. Just learn that when there is a nidalee on their team, don't stand still, ALWAYS be expecting a spear to come flying at you. If your constantly getting hit with them then your doing something wrong.

THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO HIT THAT HARD.

That Other Guy

10-09-2011

I still see Nidalee's spear as imbalanced, but it appears the majority of the community disagrees with me so it's probably just my impression and it's likely I simply faced an exceptionally skilled Nidalee.

kingcalvino

Recruiter

10-09-2011

It moves so slow and is easy to dodge, if you get hit you're an idiot. It's not overpowered, notice that that is her only ability that does real damage besides her ultimate. Most skillshots do have a shorter range, but the spear moves so dang slow it's impossible not to see it coming. Nidalee would be near worthless without it.

TaintedTerror

10-09-2011

The closer you are the less damage it does.
The farther away the easier it is to dodge.

Can't dodge? Use Morgana, Sivir, Karma, or lane with them. Their shield cancels it completely.

Sincerely, an ex Nidalee, Morgana, Sivir, and Karma user.