Is Ashe useless???

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vanakin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2009

Ashe is a great character and easy to play. She is a support character but i play her as a ganker. Its best to gank someone that is have half or fairly low life. Her slow helps to chase as well as her ultimate. Her ulti has a fairly small cooldown, so don't be afraid to use it.

I usually start with the lifesteal item, then get boots of swiftness, the bow that adds 40% attack speed, then I upgrade to bloodthirster. Upgrade the bow to last whisper when you get the chance. With these items, you can stay alive longer, farm faster, and take on a 1v1 battle fairly easy.

Also, when using frost shot, shoot then run a head a bit while they are slow, then shoot some more and repeat. This helps you by not letting them get out of your range.

Altmann

09-22-2009

I find ashe to be very useful early game and even late game. Early, she's IMO one of the best lane harassers out there. Maybe corki is worse. she has a long range, and her volly is long range as well. Often i will keep the enemy out of creep range the entire time. Pair me with a melee like warwick or Yi and we're certain to come out on top early.

LAte game, SPAM your ult across mid. I swear, I've either killed or assisted from wherever I am tons of times from just watching battles while I farm and kill towers. Her ultimate, when used right, is VERY effective.

Think about her ultimate as a map-wide abiilty and not an "in-fight" ability and you're thinking correctly.

I rarely use it against heroes on my screen, and only then to slow or get a last-hit kill. I Often use it to save 2v1s against one of my allies or to stop a runner so my allies can catch up. From across the map.

It's hard to time it, but when you do, it's probably the most fun you can have!

Husbane

09-22-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altmann View Post
It's hard to time it, but when you do, it's probably the most fun you can have!
QFT -- Epiclly timed Ashe Ults are some of the funnest moments in the game.

Also, to add on to my previous post. I tend to play Ashe when I've been having a string of bad games and find myself a bit on tilt. Like some of the other posters have said, she's fairly easy to play and therefore let's you focus on situational awareness and what's going on around you.

J

Shillen

09-22-2009

Ashe is the ultimate ganker. She can cast her ultimate like 20 times a game and if it hits someone it's almost an auto-kill if you have teammates near the person that got hit. She's also great at guaranteeing kills by preventing people from running away. And on top of all that by late game she's a beast at DPS. She's borderline overpowered.

Shizz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2009

^ agreed

I love my across map kills. Another one that happened to me which I thought was genius...

I was low on life and the enemy saw me blupilling...
Their Ashe shot an arrow towards our fountain...
He had perfect timing, because as soon as I arrived at my fountain, before I could regen, I got hit by the arrow and died. That inspired me to play Ashe and I love her now.

Bundy

09-22-2009

Ashe can become powerful pretty quick. She has amazing farming ability, and as such can get an infinity edge as first item fairly quick. After that the berserkers greaves, then you should be pretty fed. Given, I am quite good at last hitting and probably get about 4.5 a wave on average.

Hmmer94

09-22-2009

No se is far from useless

ZGBudai

09-22-2009

She's a carry.

/thread

Cooking Panda

09-22-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGBudai View Post
She's a carry.

/thread
this

Dalanoth

09-22-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGBudai View Post
She's a carry.

/thread
This. That's all Ashe really is in the beginning.
I like to stack crits, attack speed and slowing items on her. Her damage isn't spectacular unless you spec for it end-game, but she's one hell of a carry.