Lore Forum Headcount

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fenix12345

10-09-2011

I've been wondering, exactly how many people are involved in the Lore Forum. It interests me to see how many people are on here. Time for a head count!

Post a comment below (likes not included in count, unreliable) if you are a regular Lore Forum goer, anywhere up to viewing the lore page once at least every 2 weeks counts or posting something once at least every 3 weeks. Please include "Reg" at the start of your post to be counted and please don't post to be counted twice. Posts can include anything from just Reg to your opinion on the matter or how many you think we'll get in total.
Let's see how big our community has grown to!

Well, it seems that the majority of the community are just looking for the one thing and then leaving, we have around 35 people who are regulars but over 1000 views.

@Madchen I don't think there has ever been a headcount before or an estimate of how many members use this page, I expect it's quite a high number though; I'd just like to see how many people are actively interested in this games lore aside from popping in, asking one question, and never touching the forums again.

@Poruku I suppose on/off members would count as well, I've seen you on a fair few posts. If you feel that you have been a good contributor to this forum then that counts. It's nice just to know how many people are here.

Fenix12345

10-09-2011

Reg

FractalDactyl

10-09-2011

Reg

Dracorya

10-09-2011

Reg, I tend to lurk though.

Sylph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

10-09-2011

Reg

Necromonger

10-09-2011

Reg. That's gona change real soon.

Tristan Trades

10-09-2011

Reg :3

Tatch

10-09-2011

Yep.

freAK47

10-09-2011

Reg

Zhang Chunhua

10-09-2011

Reg.