5s Team Comp

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Albatross

06-11-2010

I'm trying to figure out what a good 5s team consists of. I'm not looking for particular champions necessarily but rather general ideas regarding what roles need to be filled (i.e. Carry, Mage, Tank, etc.). But if someone would like to list champions that work well together as an example that would be great.

Secondly, it seems that two players I regularly play with are unmoving in their champions choice. They are going to use Shaco and Annie regardless of the rest of the team (they will also only lane with one another). With that in mind, how should my team composition change?

I normally solo mid as a ranged carry, but are there better options for me to use in mid such as Karthus or another mage who has more burst damage or are carries better for this role?

Thanks for your input.

RHINO Mk II

06-11-2010

This is not the tactics and strategy forum.

apapersack

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-11-2010

either stack healing or cc

Dylan181

06-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by RHINO Mk II View Post
Your a ****.
Sion and annie one lane. Pantheon Olaf another. and fiddles mid.

WFcoLLapse

06-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by RHINO Mk II View Post
True ^

Anyway check out elementz tier list here: http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=109533

making a comp from the Tier 1 group and tier 2 is a good start.

RHINO Mk II

06-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan181 View Post
Your a ****.
Sion and annie one lane. Pantheon Olaf another. and fiddles mid.
Firstly, people would appreciate it if you took the time to use the proper form of "you're". Secondly, fiddle mid is a recipe for disaster.

Dylan181

06-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhino mk ii View Post
firstly, people would appreciate it if you took the time to use the proper form of "you're". Secondly, fiddle mid is a recipe for disaster.
idgaf about spelling. Your a raging moron.and fiddles mid is beast. Your just a scrub

The Albatross

06-11-2010

If it's that big of an issue it will get moved to the right forum...

In regards to Elementz tier list, just picking 5 champions won't help if they don't have some synergy with one another right?

While we are talking about team composition, what summoner spells should be present in any 5s premade?

selenvar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-11-2010

Good team comp is...

Tank, Carry, Ranged, Mage, possibly another carry tank or mage, or a support character.

RHINO Mk II

06-11-2010

I like to go with tank, mage, ranged dps, support, and a tank/dps hybrid, mage/dps hybrid, or another straight dps.