An issue with custom games

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Volk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2011

This is the most ridiculous thing I have seen in a while. the custom game lobby is a joke. It took me a good 10 minutes of searching through a sea of games that have 6-9/10 people in them only to find each and everyone is populated with only bots. This makes it impossible to actually find a room with real people in it. And even when I do find a room that actually has people in it, no one else can actually find it so everyone instantly gets tired/annoyed and leaves it.

I want to be able to actually play a practice game. I am trying to get better with champions I don't have a lot of experience with against people that also want to try new people so we can be on even ground. the way the custom game lobby is set up it's not possible to actually play a match.

I'm just raging really. I don't have any suggested ways to fix this that wouldn't mess with how people use the custom game lobby, but it's really just quite irritating.