Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Uncle Sam Zilean?!?!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aweskeetskeet

06-11-2010

An Uncle Sam Zilean for the Fourth of July.
The big clock on his back could be a spinning firework.
He could keep the beard with the uncle sam hat and have the suit that uncle sam wore.

Thought it would be cool for Zilean since he only has one skin, and he could pull off uncle sam quite well.

StretchyStretch

06-11-2010

I think uncle sam Ryze would work better, as someone else has suggested i and made concept art.

WFcoLLapse

06-11-2010

Any zilean skin would be sweet. I didn't have the chance to buy the christmas one.

Khrin

06-11-2010

How about "old guy opposite the playground Zilean".... ...i think it's the beard...

Aweskeetskeet

06-11-2010

Quote:
StretchyStretch:
I think uncle sam Ryze would work better, as someone else has suggested i and made concept art.

Well, Ryze would not work better. Z fits the concept better due to 1) him being old, 2) uncle sam is not purple and 3) Uncle Sam and the US will drop bombs on you